Resource icon

Apps fairracing - minimum stoppage time for driver swaps 0.8.5.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Gallow24 updated fairracing - minimum stoppage time for driver swaps with a new update entry:

important update - use correct drivernames after driverswaps

-> fixed the annoying bug that causes problems starting the tool. there were to ways to get a connection. either you startet the tool after the dedi or the tool became active when the first driver joined.
this is fixed now! just start fairracing whenever you want. now it tells you more reliable if everything is ok.

-> NEW: Drivers.XML: added a new function that publishes the driver names via ingame chat. the following apps will support the name changes:...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Now i had a look and for me it works. These are the important lines of the server_cfg.ini :
UDP_PLUGIN_LOCAL_PORT=11000
UDP_PLUGIN_ADDRESS=190.190.190.22:12000

In the baseconfig.xml i wrote:
<IP_Sending>190.190.190.32</IP_Sending>
<!-- ip address of the pc running the ac dedi -->

<Port_Sending>11000</Port_Sending>
<!-- local port in server.cfg-->

<Port_Receiving>12000</Port_Receiving>
<!-- see the port behind the ip- address given in server.cfg-->

My pc running the dedicated server is the 32 and the pc with fairracing is the 22.

I hope that helps. It could be necessary to restart the dedi after you have started the fairracing tool.

In the next couple of days there will be a new version with a few new features.

Thank you for reply and for a new version. I've got some progress with it. Now i see that tool trying to connect to the server via UDP, but server sending this message "UDP_PLUGIN: Ignored suspicious message from *my_ip*". What i did wrong this time?

That's a strange issue. I hadn't seen this till now. Maybe it's a problem with security, but I don't know exactly. Are your computers in the same network or do you use the tool via the internet?

That's a strange issue. I hadn't seen this till now. Maybe it's a problem with security, but I don't know exactly. Are your computers in the same network or do you use the tool via the internet?
Tried both. Different servers, different OS, different networks, same issue:(
I will test it tonight to give you maybe more information.
BTW What is the "Auth" field in AC server settings? Should it be empty?

Last edited:
Today you can see a race where the tool is used. They also have an updated version of the TV- tool to show the current driver names.

<iframe width="1280" height="720" src="
" frameborder="0" gesture="media" allow="encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Hello again. I made everything i know, but still have the same problem. I've tried to connect via local network, global IP, but every time i have the same error, that i wrote before.
upload_2017-12-11_2-0-45.png

The same issue on different ubuntu server:
moi-gcuTXOM.jpg

fairracing log folder is empty.
I'm sorry for obtrusive, but we have 6 hours race in two weeks, and it would be great to use your tool:)

Last edited:
Great work.

Could you add a command botton just for drivethrought? I mean...
eg: If i set a full stop to match 90secs and Assetto Corsa isseus you with a drivethrough due to false start, fairracing makes you complete all the 90secs since you enter pitlane.
With a drivethroug command, fairracing would just apply the pitlane time to that drivethrough.

Also if a pilot wants to make a regular pitstop he will be forced to remain 90secs in pitlane, could you make the "cars_config" timer to start only when a pilot leaves the server? This could also solve the thrivethrough issue....

Sorry my english i hope you got the idea.

Last edited:
We had a test in a community with multiple guids and it was a big problem that people with fast pc´s joined with a shorter loading time. So they gained time during driver swap. After that race i had the idea to make this tool.

This is totally an interim solution until Kunos provides a real swap.
pretty cool idea, woulld be also good if you add a minimum time as an option also for non driver swap pitstop. will be very usefull too for leagues, endurance or not endurance, tnx!

Great work.

Could you add a command botton just for drivethrought? I mean...
eg: If i set a full stop to match 90secs and Assetto Corsa isseus you with a drivethrough due to false start, fairracing makes you complete all the 90secs since you enter pitlane.
With a drivethroug command, fairracing would just apply the pitlane time to that drivethrough.

Also if a pilot wants to make a regular pitstop he will be forced to remain 90secs in pitlane, could you make the "cars_config" timer to start only when a pilot leaves the server? This could also solve the thrivethrough issue....

Sorry my english i hope you got the idea.

Hi Nuno,

you can configure the tool, that it takes the timer only when a driver swap is performed. When a driver has a drive through from AC, fairracing should´nt call a penalty.
Besides that you can disable the drive- through penalties to avoid such things. Then you have to check the output file at the end of the race.

Hello, the application closes alone, connects to the server but after 3 seconds it closes alone, it does not connect to the pitpoints.

In this download is not the app for the corsa assetto? or is the one from the previous version used?

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 252 15.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 168 10.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 167 10.1%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 125 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 229 13.8%