Apps fairracing - minimum stoppage time for driver swaps 0.8.0.0

fairracing

1. Gallow24

Gallow24

Ratings:
    +28
    Gallow24 updated fairracing - minimum stoppage time for driver swaps with a new update entry:

important update - use correct drivernames after driverswaps

Read the rest of this update entry...

2. icemanzp

icemanzp

Ratings:
    +13
    Thank you for reply and for a new version. I've got some progress with it. Now i see that tool trying to connect to the server via UDP, but server sending this message "UDP_PLUGIN: Ignored suspicious message from *my_ip*". What i did wrong this time?

3. Gallow24

Gallow24

Ratings:
    +28
    That's a strange issue. I hadn't seen this till now. Maybe it's a problem with security, but I don't know exactly. Are your computers in the same network or do you use the tool via the internet?

4. icemanzp

icemanzp

Ratings:
    +13
    Tried both. Different servers, different OS, different networks, same issue:(
    I will test it tonight to give you maybe more information.
    BTW What is the "Auth" field in AC server settings? Should it be empty?

Last edited: Dec 7, 2017
  5. Gallow24

Gallow24

Ratings:
    +28
    Just leave "Auth" empty.

6. Gallow24

Gallow24

Ratings:
    +28
    Today you can see a race where the tool is used. They also have an updated version of the TV- tool to show the current driver names.

<iframe width="1280" height="720" src="
    " frameborder="0" gesture="media" allow="encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

7. icemanzp

icemanzp

Ratings:
    +13
    Hello again. I made everything i know, but still have the same problem. I've tried to connect via local network, global IP, but every time i have the same error, that i wrote before.
    upload_2017-12-11_2-0-45.png
    The same issue on different ubuntu server:
    [​IMG]

fairracing log folder is empty.
    I'm sorry for obtrusive, but we have 6 hours race in two weeks, and it would be great to use your tool:)

Last edited: Dec 11, 2017
  8. Gallow24

Gallow24

Ratings:
    +28
    Ate other server apps running fine? Can you just try if you have problems with other apps?

9. Nuno Macedo

Nuno Macedo

Ratings:
    +0
    Great work.

Could you add a command botton just for drivethrought? I mean...
    eg: If i set a full stop to match 90secs and Assetto Corsa isseus you with a drivethrough due to false start, fairracing makes you complete all the 90secs since you enter pitlane.
    With a drivethroug command, fairracing would just apply the pitlane time to that drivethrough.

Also if a pilot wants to make a regular pitstop he will be forced to remain 90secs in pitlane, could you make the "cars_config" timer to start only when a pilot leaves the server? This could also solve the thrivethrough issue....

Sorry my english i hope you got the idea.

Last edited: Jan 28, 2018
  10. Albert McSaltens

Albert McSaltens

Ratings:
    +708
    pretty cool idea, woulld be also good if you add a minimum time as an option also for non driver swap pitstop. will be very usefull too for leagues, endurance or not endurance, tnx!

11. Gallow24

Gallow24

Ratings:
    +28
    This is already implemented. Just download the tool and read the readme file.

Cheers

12. Gallow24

Gallow24

Ratings:
    +28
    Hi Nuno,

you can configure the tool, that it takes the timer only when a driver swap is performed. When a driver has a drive through from AC, fairracing should´nt call a penalty.
    Besides that you can disable the drive- through penalties to avoid such things. Then you have to check the output file at the end of the race.