Failing to update mod, download interrupted

Hi there,

I have a little problem, my internet upload speed is slow and im having problem with uploading file to your site, it always says that the download is interupted or something. It just happens here on RD, i can upload to youtube and google drive and everywhere else without any problem but not here.
I've readed somewhere that you can add an external link to your mod, but it seems that there's no longer that feature, cause that post was written in 2016 or so.

If you can help me somehow that would be nice, i really want to update my mod but can't cause of this weird problem...

I hope you understood what i've written here, cause my english isn't the strongest :)

What size is your upload? (And yes, the ability to have an external link was removed quite a while ago. If you find something on this site saying it's possible please let us know where it is and we'll sort that out.)

What size is your upload? (And yes, the ability to have an external link was removed quite a while ago. If you find something on this site saying it's possible please let us know where it is and we'll sort that out.)
Hey, sorry for late reply, its like 150mb or so, not that big at all, and as i said before, i can upload 700mb clip on yt without any problems. Its like it stops at some point...

Thanks for your help :)

Yo i tried uploading some random screenshot that was laying on my desktop and i can tell you that it was really slow, it took like 15 seconds to upload 1mb screenshot...

Thank you for your help, i really appreciate it
Sorry, have been sick for a few days. Will try and debug this later, but it sounds like it'll be a timeout problem on the upload :(

Sorry, have been sick for a few days. Will try and debug this later, but it sounds like it'll be a timeout problem on the upload :(
Ooh, hope you will get better soon
I managed to update my mod from my phone, i went to the place that i know that has good upload speed, and just in few seconds it was up and running :) . It mist be problem with timeout, cause it stops more or less halfway in upload. I don't really know what i can do. 10/1 Mbps is standard speed here in Serbia and i must say that is pretty bad for world standards nowadays. I would suggest you increasimg the timeout time if thats possible, but as long as i can upload from my phone its not really a problem.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 308 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 212 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 204 10.2%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 156 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 271 13.6%