Failed Tech?

When testing certain car/track combinations, I get the "Failed Tech" message and doesn't let me take the car on track. In iRacing's context, what does "Failed Tech" mean? (My downloads are fully up-to-date. One combo where I get this message is the Dallara 12 on Laguna Seca).

Thanks,

When testing certain car/track combinations, I get the "Failed Tech" message and doesn't let me take the car on track. In iRacing's context, what does "Failed Tech" mean? (My downloads are fully up-to-date. One combo where I get this message is the Dallara 12 on Laguna Seca).

Thanks,

The tune you are trying has failed the tech....select the iracing base tune in setups and it should sort that out.
Base tunes get updated over time due to physics changes....when you load a car in game it loads the last tune used.

The tune you are trying has failed the tech....select the iracing base tune in setups and it should sort that out.
Base tunes get updated over time due to physics changes....when you load a car in game it loads the last tune used.

Thanks for the explanation, but there's apparently no iRacing base tune for this car/track combo. <shrug>.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 310 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 212 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 207 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 157 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 271 13.5%