MGP18 Factory Ducati Team Wings. Any help with this issue please?

I would like to know if Dovizicioso's bike, Lorenzo's bike or Petrucci have the options to have wings. I've seen a lot of comments on the official motogp page saying they're locked and others saying they have the option to play with or without wings .....

Any help please?

Milestone will not update the wings on the other bikes in the game (so no possibility to have wings on other bike or even hidden in the game), here is the answer they gave me during my request about it:
"Hello Sèbastien,
unfortunately the choice of the wings on the bike models, being MotoGP18 a licensed game, does not depend on us. The bikes were created and approved on the bikes chosen by the riders in Qatar at the first GP.
The changes after Qatar can not be implemented.

Thanks for writing us, the Milestone team."

Milestone will not update the wings on the other bikes in the game (so no possibility to have wings on other bike or even hidden in the game), here is the answer they gave me during my request about it:
"Hello Sèbastien,
unfortunately the choice of the wings on the bike models, being MotoGP18 a licensed game, does not depend on us. The bikes were created and approved on the bikes chosen by the riders in Qatar at the first GP.
The changes after Qatar can not be implemented.

Thanks for writing us, the Milestone team."

So bad....

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back