Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM CLUB
Track: Curitiba
Practice: 19:00 GMT (30 minutes)
Qualification: 19:30 GMT (10 minutes)
Warm-up: No Warm up
Race: 19:40 (2x25 minutes)
Password: click here

Signup List
To signup simply press the button below and chat away in the thread below :)
[signuplist]262[/signuplist]

If anyone has a decent setup for the Porsche and would care to share it, I would appreciate it greatly! Can't seem to get rid of the power oversteer coming out of several corners. That also might just be my lousy driving so any tips would be nice also:)

Hi @Nox.

I'm sorry but I'm going to have to sign out of this one :(

Practicing last night and all of a sudden I lost throttle. Not 100% sure but I think the sensor in the pedal box has failed. The previous set from Thrustmaster suffered the same fate (exchanged under warranty). But the stress of the pedals on the plastic base, causes cracks to appear over time and I see it's happening again as well. I was planning on either making a set of my own or buying some but really wanted to upgrade to a newer and faster gaming system first! haha.

Shame I was looking forward to tonight's race, hopefully manage to get something sorted by the V8 feature race :). The cars sounded great in this mod as well.

(Mind you I did wonder if something was up at the vee race, I was hardly getting into fourth on stock setup...I know why now! :laugh:)

Hi @Nox.

I'm sorry but I'm going to have to sign out of this one :(

Practicing last night and all of a sudden I lost throttle. Not 100% sure but I think the sensor in the pedal box has failed. The previous set from Thrustmaster suffered the same fate (exchanged under warranty). But the stress of the pedals on the plastic base, causes cracks to appear over time and I see it's happening again as well. I was planning on either making a set of my own or buying some but really wanted to upgrade to a newer and faster gaming system first! haha.

Shame I was looking forward to tonight's race, hopefully manage to get something sorted by the V8 feature race :). The cars sounded great in this mod as well.

(Mind you I did wonder if something was up at the vee race, I was hardly getting into fourth on stock setup...I know why now! :laugh:)
Shame; I hope you get it fixed soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back