Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM CLUB
Track: Curitiba
Practice: 19:00 GMT (30 minutes)
Qualification: 19:30 GMT (10 minutes)
Warm-up: No Warm up
Race: 19:40 (2x25 minutes)
Password: click here

Signup List
To signup simply press the button below and chat away in the thread below :)
[signuplist]262[/signuplist]

I think it depends on how realistic you want to be. Looking at some original YouTube Aussie V8 footage the ground surrounding the track is almost totally brown dirt, hardly any grass at all. Also the real track is slightly more "cruel" there are not much in the way of corner markers and some curbs that are on the GSCE version are not there or just low painted strips in the real version.

Otherwise the circuit is a great find and I thoroughly enjoyed driving it. It's technical and can be very frustrating (especially the turn one turn two combo) :thumbsup:

Why wasn't the schedule followed? You should have been able to get back in until 10 past the hour.

STICK TO THE SCHEDULE WHEN VOTING THE SESSIONS FORWARD!! I will check the server records when I am unable to make a race.

Made it into second race Nox, didn't have time to post, sorry. Great racing tonight, shame my first was cut short with steering failure I was doing well until then. Second race was fun, found the Ferrari harder work. It understeers like a pig, had no tyres left for the last 5mins. Thanks all:).

Reactions: Nox
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back