Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM CLUB
Track: Curitiba
Practice: 19:00 GMT (30 minutes)
Qualification: 19:30 GMT (10 minutes)
Warm-up: No Warm up
Race: 19:40 (2x25 minutes)
Password: click here

Signup List
To signup simply press the button below and chat away in the thread below :)
[signuplist]262[/signuplist]

Finished my first GSC race , If not for hitting pit limiter too early and getting a penalty, would have finished on lead lap. My plans for world domination are progressing nicely.

Reactions: Nox
Not sure what happened at start, I was jumped to pole because of Wedsley's disconnect?
Heard the starting hooter, but saw no lights, just checked the replay and you cant see the lights in Pole position, the lights were above the car not in front!!:speechless: only way to see would be to use an external view :(
So I was slow off the line, sorry @Wilson Santos
Anyway was a great first stint for me had some great racing, my second stint was not so good, for some reason my front left was going off very quick, pushing me wide at corners.
Was hoping for a podium(still waiting for my first :p) but had to settle for 4th another couple of laps and Marcel would have passed me too :thumbsup:

Great race all & thanks @Andrew James

This didn't go as i expected.
Green lights and saw a Ferrari going into the wall after being hit by someone. Tried to avoid it but no luck. Even worse punctured the front left tire. Did a full lap very slowly and went to the pits.

I kept going for a few laps but soon after was lapped by the guys in the front. It was time to give up and try another time. :(

My race was similar it seems to a few others; I had a good start and picked up a few places off the line before turn 1, where the two guys ahead of me hit each other and went into a spin. That left me with nowhere to go and I was clipped in the side and forced around into a spin of my own, and getting damage. I lost 30 seconds - it took half a lap to catch up with Joao who had a puncture. Wasn't best pleased, and after hot lapping by myself for a while, I made a mistake and had no more patience for it.

Thanks all who did race. I'm off to check the replay to see what happened with the Ferrari.

sorry guys. my game doesnt work anymore?! the intro of the game is a slideshow and on track i got massive stutters when other cars where on track. i dont get it, all other games run just fine? i dont know what causes this?

probably my GPU is dying soon? or is it the HDD or CPU? i dont know... :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 103 10.2%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 145 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline