Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM CLUB
Track: Curitiba
Practice: 19:00 GMT (30 minutes)
Qualification: 19:30 GMT (10 minutes)
Warm-up: No Warm up
Race: 19:40 (2x25 minutes)
Password: click here

Signup List
To signup simply press the button below and chat away in the thread below :)
[signuplist]262[/signuplist]

That was fun, thanks all. Managed 2nd in race 1. Had a great battle with Marc Copa for a few laps, I finally got past but it's not over; had to defend a couple more laps before managing to pull away. Very fun. Too tired for race 2 though, such a long day.

I'll see you all on Wednesday! GTs around here should be fun.

Race 1 was lots of fun. I finally caught Marc and Andrew after making a mistake in the beginning. Fun battle! Marc was slower than me in the final fast turn, I tried to overtake on the inside, felt the car sliding away to the outside... "omgdon'thithimomgdon'thithim!" panic, I veered a little more to the right than usual. Of course then I lost control and... ended up right inside the pits. BUT I DIDN'T HIT HIM :D

I laughed. I admit. It was too funny. Then of course I got a stop&go for speeding in the pits. This was the weird part - I served the stop and go, I was sure I saw the timer go, but the top left icon was still there (although my HUD said there was nothing). I entered the pits again in the last lap, but this time it only repaired the damage from my earlier mistake. Another lap and I got disqualified.

What did I do wrong here? I had never done a stop and go before... ah well.

Race 2, the less said about it the better. Stupid mistake in turn 2, one I never made in all my practice in the track. Sigh.

Thanks for the fun!

Well, I got a win and a second place. Was very fun again.. but in race2, i don't really know what happened and i slowed down maybe too much... 2 cars were slowing down too ... Sven-Arne went pass and to the grass ... very confused about that couple of corners... I think that i didn't hit anybody so not really my fault.. :thumbsdown:

Well, I got a win and a second place. Was very fun again.. but in race2, i don't really know what happened and i slowed down maybe too much... 2 cars were slowing down too ... Sven-Arne went pass and to the grass ... very confused about that couple of corners... I think that i didn't hit anybody so not really my fault.. :thumbsdown:
If it was lap 3 you're referring to I dived down the inside of you, but got tagged on my rear tyre by @Ian Navarro who tried the same move on me which caused me to 'tag' your rear tyre. As that happened @Jason Skyring shot passed us all backwards across the grass, ..........track .......& then grass again after arguing with a kerb one corner back!!:roflmao:
I think with all cars were then 'recovering' that allowed @Sven-Arne Andersson to shoot past everyone........right into the gravel!!
.......that if it was lap 3 you were referring to of course!!??:D
Surprisingly good track, .......had fun with both races!:) Just a shame @Sergi Constanti lost connection in race 1. Then in race 2 thought I was going to give Sergi a race to the end, only to downshift an extra gear spinning off for some nature watching!!:whistling:

Last edited:
o8mLL0d.jpg

Track: Multiple default tracks!
Vehicle: Mini Challenge

If a person cries because you flipped their car upside-down, and you're not around on TeamSpeak to hear it, do they make a sound?

Contrary to the spirit of Christmas where everyone is being extra friendly and spending quality time with family, we're having a smashfest! Bash, smash and crash your way to the front of the field. Take no prisoners. The first race starts at 19:15 GMT and we'll keep going until we're fed up! We'll have no qualifying, just random grid slots. Each race will consist of just 3 laps, then we'll move on to the next track. If you miss the start just wait for the lobby to show we're in a practice session (you won't have to wait more than a few minutes). And join us on TeamSpeak because it's far more fun hearing the person you just smacked into the barrier whimpering. This was a huge success last time, so don't hang about - sign up now!

The Rules
  • There are no rules!
The races will begin with a fast rolling start, so be ready!

Server password: click here

Priority Access

In case of a large amount of sign-ups premium members are given priority access to enter this event. Premium members please sign up at least 24 hours in advance to be given priority; I won't kick a non-premium member off the list if your sign up is late.

1. Andrew James
  2. Warren Schembri
  3. Yuri Kasdorp
  4. Marc Cabana
  5. Srinath Sundareswaran
  6. Cai Williams
  7. Jörn Horbelt
  8. Enzo Fazzi
  9. Sven-Arne Andersson
  10. Fabio Rodrigues
  11. Julian Dietz
  12. Theo van den Brink