Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM CLUB
Track: Curitiba
Practice: 19:00 GMT (30 minutes)
Qualification: 19:30 GMT (10 minutes)
Warm-up: No Warm up
Race: 19:40 (2x25 minutes)
Password: click here

Signup List
To signup simply press the button below and chat away in the thread below :)
[signuplist]262[/signuplist]

@Allan Groth I had so much fun battling you in race 1, thanks! That was awesome! I nearly followed you off on the last lap, I just held it together.

Both races were great fun, I gained something like 10 places in race 1, and I was 6th in race 2 until I made a mistake. it only takes one though :laugh: Really looking forward to the F3s now

@Allan Groth - No problem my friend. I left a small opening and you took it. I tried to close that opening but you where to fast so no harm.
I run almost whole first race with damaged car (My own fault) so I am pleased to finish the race anyway.
In race 2 I had a very nice race and was up on third place having Anders chasing me like h-ll but I managed to have all doors closed for a few laps but then I left a small mousehole and of course Anders went through that small hole. Good work there Anders but I knew that you should take it because that good driver you are.
Finished fourth and that I am pleased with among all these aliens.

I used to be worried about racing without assists, then one day I turned them all off, picked a car and track and just did lap after lap after lap. I was a mess at first, but then things came together and after a while I got used to it. I'm not the fastest on track but it's so much more fun without assists. So, don't hesitate to come along. Doesn't matter if you're not the fastest. The V8 races we had today were pretty damned good, the F3s probably will be too.

@Sven-Arne Andersson sorry for bumping you in race one. I tried to wait, but you where caught in traffic.
@Andrew James nice battle in the first race. Missed my braking point completely in turn 1 on final lap :)

Unfortunately i hat to leave for race two. It was so much fun, but very difficult to overtake, nice match (track/car) though.
Next time, doesn't matter if the other guy is stuck in traffic and you lose a minute, you should wait if you disadvantage another driver :thumbsup: Thanks again for the fun racing!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 205 14.0%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 153 10.4%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 148 10.1%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 111 7.6%