• We are currently in the process of upgrading our forum software. During this period some parts of the site may be periodically unavailable.

EU F3s @ Birmingham - Wed 7 May 2014

Nox

6000RPM
Premium
VRFlJSy.png

Track: Alabama GP/Birmingham

Race 1
Practice:
19:00 GMT
Qualifying: 19:15 GMT
Warm up: 19:25 (3 minutes)
Race 1 : 19:30 GMT (20 minutes)

Race 2
Practice:
19:55 GMT
Qualifying: 20:10 GMT
Warm up: 20:20 (3 minutes)
Race 2 : 20:25 (20 minutes)

You can join for any number of races, or join in for just a single race. Please indicate which races you'll attend when you sign up.

Server Password: click here
Racing Rules: click here

Let's fill up the grid! You can ask other drivers to practice or race with you by using the tag function of the forum. Just type an @ directly followed by the user name and this person will receive a notification.

Our racing clubs are foremost meant to gain online experience so please help other drivers out when they have questions about the event, the car, the track, the setup or a combination. This is not a league race, it's for some fun, so please join us on TeamSpeak and build a little community spirit!

1. Andrew James
  2. Kevin Ryan
  3. Tobias Liesaus
  4. Teddy Buch
  5. Tuomas Lankinen
  6. Adam Hodgkinson
  7. Franco Becagli
  8. Lewis Travis
  9. Yuri Kasdorp
  10. Morne Du Plooy
  11. Allan Groth
  12. Andres Redondo
  13. Sven-Arne Andersson
  14. Domenic Alfano
  15. Colin J. Fleming
  16. Fernando Navarro
  17. Genci Estebanez
  18. Andreas Knöpke
  19. Dave Stephenson
  20. Bram Hengeveld
  21. Anders Nilsson
  22. Oscar Hardwick
  23. Jörn Horbelt
  24. Driver

Last edited:

Nox

6000RPM
Premium
I used to be worried about racing without assists, then one day I turned them all off, picked a car and track and just did lap after lap after lap. I was a mess at first, but then things came together and after a while I got used to it. I'm not the fastest on track but it's so much more fun without assists. So, don't hesitate to come along. Doesn't matter if you're not the fastest. The V8 races we had today were pretty damned good, the F3s probably will be too.

TeSL9

Pessimistic (rarely flying) Finn :)
Sign me up. I have to make it. It was so fun today with the V8s on this track :)

Reactions: Nox

Bram Hengeveld

RaceDepartment Founder
Staff
Premium
F3's are the coolest cars in the game so far (imo). Would love to join, will do my best but can't promise anything yet.

Andreas Knöpke

Let's drive side by side!
Premium
F3's are the coolest cars in the game so far (imo). Would love to join, will do my best but can't promise anything yet.

Totally agree, I love the F3s as well.
Not too fast and thus awesome for close racing.
However, I still hope for MP @ AC tomorrow :notworthy:

ARG1980

Copenhagen APEX
Sign me up please. I am not sure if I can participate in both races, and actually I am still not sure if I can participate at all, but i like to be on a reserve spot.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Felvarok