RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

Mr.Andrew i want to release my slot please .

I have a feeling aim not going to arrive home on time tonight . do better to give my place another "Hot lap Driver :giggle:" Once a gain aim going to lose my favorite schedule race .

My apologies to Management of these koll Event Mr.Andrew and every one else.

GLA to Huge Race these evening .:skywalker:

Oke, then i like to enter the game for real now.

thx for giving yr notice.

• Andrew Evans

more quality video-age there, nuno mate! :good:

nice even-hang fellas... highlight was qually 6th at bham... but generally tear-filled excursions at all three races.... thanks to all who came out... ra ra ra for the ts crowd... :D

First real attempt at a vid with music and extra bits and bobs added to it :D
A tester really :nod: which is the reason for dodgy camera views :D and only a short vid. Really starting to enjoy doing these :D

Also a big sorry to Niel when I rejoined the track. I was trying to stop but as you can see I could not :( I was actually breaking.
Also :sorry: to Theo.... because you was not on the racing line I actually thought you was letting me through at the chicane. :sorry:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cQvgV5g9qdA[/ame]
Feel free to delete if required :lol:

My Report:

Qualifying - I ended up in 4th position with three seat leons ahead of my toledo :).

Race one - I didn't expect to do that great on this track as in practice I kept going off on one chicane or another, but somehow I held it together through the entire race for a second place....a distant second place, since Keith was about 17 seconds ahead for the win.

Race two - I was pretty nervous on this tight track starting right in the middle of the pack, but amazingly I got a good start and a whole mess of cars went wide on turn one leaving me positioned nicely behind Eric Nelson in second position. Eric got a little nervous being in the lead and let me by, but I made a huge mistake coming into turn one and Eric had no choice but to assume the lead again. From there until I pitted at lap 8 Eric held the lead with some solid, consistent driving - and good lap times too. After my pit I came out and pulled back into second spot right behind Laurance Lemon. We were having some good laps together as he defended the lead and I tried and tried to find a passing zone. On lap 14 Laurance got slightly sideways over the curb and I subsequently bumped him more sideways. I slowed to let him regain his spot and all of a sudden Phillip goes speeding past into the number one position. For the remaining laps the placing stayed like that: Phillip, Laurance, me - Sorry Laurance if I robbed your win with my bump. :( - congrats to Phillip though on the race win, and to Keith on the overall.
See you next week for more fun racing!

My Skin-
http://forum.racedepartment.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=1084

2_Z16.jpg
1_mkH.jpg
3_Xxz.jpg
4_J95.jpg

Oh man that video just shows what a tool I was that first race! Lucky no one knows it was me, oh wait...

Really sorry Buxton, no excuses there really. I'm usually pretty switched on at the start but that was crazy. Like you say good fire though and you said it gave you a chance to get some booze so every cloud and all that :wink2:, good choice of music too.

My experience of racing Birmingham in singleplayer BTCC mod paid off, was running in 6th until I randomly smashed my suspension. It did result in a great battle with Steven Palmer though, going round right corners was ok, but heading straight was tough lol. Think I hit a barrier on the straight on the penultimate lap.

Third race was also great. Lots of battles all over. Can't remember who in particular but good racing to everyone. Again I was up to 6th or so but much faster guys were passing me, Ben Tusting must have passed me on at least 4 different occasions. Was on for 7th until I hit the chicane on the last lap and lost 2 places!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 368 16.0%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 255 11.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 246 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 181 7.8%