RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

i'll stick you on the bottom then... and bump you off if needed... but doubt this will even get close to filling (if even enough to run!) cause it's a) f3000 b) rfactor qually day thing c) probably camaro league day :becky:

d) F3000 are racing at Monaco this weekend and we will all be at the hospital healing our wounds and fixing the cars:) :laugh2:

Another fun Friday. Nice roll up again.

Had a great quali setting pole unfortunately that was the highlight of the nite.

Race 1 Made a good start and held position over Keith and then lap 2 lost it in 6th gear off back stretch into the sand. Got back in around 12th. Pushed hard for several laps then as I was entering pit was tagged hard and went spinning into pit. It was pretty amazing I lost almost no time as I came out of spin pointed straight down the pit with the rev limiter on. Hit my box and back out. Best part of the race for me was the battle for 5th with Mr Lemon that went all the way to the line 1/2 car between us 6th gear to the line awesome! Lemon got the the spot so I was a close 6th. Nice job Laurence.

Race 2 Apology's to all. I made the stupid mistake of tagging Eric in the 1st turn 1st lap causing the chain reaction behind. Deservedly that kill my new X-Seat Bob made for me. Was fun Watching everyone Else's race from the monitor. Felt I had good pace here but had trouble keeping the brain engaged. Watched Eric on point for 1st half of race with very consistent laps in front of Will,Lemon and Phillip. Great racing all. Grats to Keith, Phillip and all the podiums tonight.

• Jason Halaby

Thanks to all for the great racing tonight!
My apologies to those behind me at the start of race one... I forgot that I had switched my ignition to manual, so my car wasn't even on when the race started - big oops!

In the second race I tried to drive safely and take advantage of all the "lemonade salesmen" in the gravel. Which put me in 5th place for few laps. I had a few good battles with Paul towards the middle and end of the race and finished 10th.

Thanks again guys, I'm glad to have found such a good group to drive with.
Cheers,
Jason

:Banane54:I had a Blast round Castle Combe
pole with a 1.09.7 snatching that from Ryan just with 0.04x gap

Race was brilliant i've got overtookden by Ryan at start but thanks to some grass he crashed two corners later. Then i was doing everything to getaway from the pack blasting 1.09.9 with racy fuel but Bumpyguy Kieran denied me from that damaging my suspension after few hard contacts in my rear bumper :lol: (maybe he doesn't like yellow colour with Karcher sign on it... you'll never know) :spy: :becky:
Lost some pace lapping dreadfully 1.11's. It was obvious that Gary have to catched me :D. Sweet racing it was, FREAQUING GOOD FUN!!. and i don't care i haven't win because i had buckets of fun and that's is what all about is racing club :D :becky: :Banane25:

Birmingham was my misery but nice track
Goodwood great track!! sadly for me i tapped Alex who closed me door i had nowhere to go m8 i i had to wait for you m8. Then i drove like "sat on wasp" doing 1.26.3 just to reach pack i overtook a coupla of them but i overpushed and ended up on wall

Thank you Andrew for that sweet track selection and RD for entertainment

:Banane54: Just shame it has finished

Had fun with Bob Luneski @ Goodwood :good: Both waiting for each other cause we were bored being alone and wanted a fight :nod:

Loved all the tracks, especially Castle Combe :nod: Lap 1.... car dead :lol: However, was a blessing in disguise as I was out of alcohol and needed to pop to the shop :lol:

Thanks again to AE :beer: and RD :good:

Fantastic nights racing, and as usual good laughs to be had on TS

Castle Combe: Lovely track, Quail 3rd, but DNF due to those pesky bumps on T1, actually the car skewed into the wall and that nice voice said "race over -damage unrepairable" but the car was still running, although spewing clouds of smoke, ran a few laps like a shot up Spitfire and had to laugh when I saw Michael H behind me running in the plume of smoke I was leaving. Decided to pit and watch the rest of the race.

Birmingham: Another good Mini track. Quali 9th/10th? Had some good luck what with guys feeling the need to get a closer look at the barriers, an had a great duel with Ben Shears, swapping postions back and forth for the last half of the race until he clipped the barrier going down the straight? LOL and his car catapulted across the track and into me, finished 8th

Goodwood By far the best track of the night,and for me the best race. Quaili 8th?? not sure. First few laps was very close, then a couple of spinners moved me a place or 2, then came up behind Laurence, where we spent the rest of the race (15 or so laps) nose to tail, bumper to bumper. The best part of this epic chase was when we came across Dan just as he was rejoinning the track, it was right on the approach to Lavant corner, and Dan was in the middle of the track, Lauro darted one side I went the other and all 3 of us managed to get round the corner :good: Finished 4th

Well done to all those who won and made the podiums.

Cheers to Andrew for some quality track choices, and all the Hooligans on TS

I am quite pleased with the performance being a newbie. The aim of the night was to focus on top 10 qualification positions in the 3 races and I managed to achieve the goal so happy days.

Sorry Max I also bumped you a few times around Combe...

Thanks to those who organized the racing :)

The BVM skinpack is here...Download

screenie1_vCf.jpg

Now I'm awake enough for a quick race report:).

Well off to a bad start when I'd realised that I hadn't installed the track:giggle:.

So I had 15mins to work the track out which fortunately is not a difficult one. I'd decided to modify a setup of mine from Valer Banen which seemed pretty stable. Decided to make a couple of practice entries to the pitlane as it's quite a tricky one.

Qualifying:

Made a tidy lap, but knew that the grid would be pretty damn tight so I was pleased with 7th:).

Race 1:

Hmmmmm. Well have to admit I was concerned about being able to have a contact free 1st lap due to the nature of this little track, but it was worse than I expected. First I ran into the back of someone who started directly behind Jason who didn't move at the start (never mind mate we all do daft things like that:laugh2:) so dropped right back. Made some places as cars were running wide into the 2 hairpins. Got roughed up from behind a couple of times causing me to lose the back end and run off track a couple of times.
Then took a big hit from a car running into Adelaide to fast and the suspension took some damage. It was behaving fine accept the switch back before Adelaide where it was trying to spin out every time I went through. Suprised to find myself in 8th with 2 laps to go and then the car started to slow!!! I'd ran out of fuel:messed:. That's the first time I've done that online or offline!! So a DNF.

Race 2:

Starting from 13th I managed to get tight into T1 and gained about 6 places as everyone battled for position. Then Keith and somebody else got wide into Adelaide and I managed to get in tight again to gain 2 more places into 4th. Started to get onto the back of Robert in 3rd and gave him a little nudge coming out of Adelaide and he got a little crossed up, but didn't lose it and he continued on and pulled ahead of me by a couple of seconds. The top 4 stayed even for several laps until pitstops. I came in last for mine and I was surprised to rejoin in the lead only to run off after losing the backend into the switchback and dropped to 3rd. I thought I'd thrown it away only to see Laurance and William get together in the next corner. I got passed William as he'd lost momentum on the corner exit and pulled alongside Laurance. I backed off entering the fast chicane onto the starting grid so that we didn't crash, but kept tight behind him and nipped down the inside into T1 to retake P1. Had to settle my nerves a bit and managed to give myself a little breathing space. Took it gently on the last couple of laps, but not enough to allow Laurance to get too near me for my first Friday night win:victory:.

Couldn't of been more different the 2 races, but both were very entertaining. Nice to see some new faces joining the Friday night events to.

Looking forward to the next one. Thanks guys for another gr8 evening of racing:wink2:.

hi

hi here friends here is the highlights of the fun last night

Minis Part 1

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UU8JBGwf_j4[/ame]

Minis Part2

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XIYqF6NdeNk[/ame]

thank u all for the great night:skywalker:

Mr.Andrew i want to release my slot please .

I have a feeling aim not going to arrive home on time tonight . do better to give my place another "Hot lap Driver :giggle:" Once a gain aim going to lose my favorite schedule race .

My apologies to Management of these koll Event Mr.Andrew and every one else.

GLA to Huge Race these evening .:skywalker:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 290 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 194 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 195 10.4%
  • < 4 years