Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM CLUB
Track: Curitiba
Practice: 19:00 GMT (30 minutes)
Qualification: 19:30 GMT (10 minutes)
Warm-up: No Warm up
Race: 19:40 (2x25 minutes)
Password: click here

Signup List
To signup simply press the button below and chat away in the thread below :)
[signuplist]262[/signuplist]

Good track! race 1 pos 1 and race 2 pos 2 :)

Had lots of fun, exept in the second race when was leading and my DFGTwheel "reseted" suddenly. It went from 500 degrees to full 900 and had to turn much more.. :cool: then on the main straight i alt+tab to windows and back and it worked again. I have to do this sometimes when going to the track first time after launcing the game too.
( can anyone help me with this issue?)

I came back for second place and now I know what Nico Rosberg must feel like when the race is one lap too short :p:D

Thanks everyone and Jan Kokemuller for a clean racing :thumbsup:

Last edited:
These were two races with very different results.
Race 1 had a great battle for second place until the finish line but ended in third. It was intense but rewarding. Close racing but fair and clean. :thumbsup:
Race 2 made several mistakes and the car had damage but managed to make it to the end.
Thank you all for two fun races.;)

Reactions: Nox
Remember guys full names are required to enter a Rd server.
Your Application
  • When you apply for a licensed membership your forum name will be changed to your real name. We always use our real names on the forum and when we race online. There are no exceptions.

Remember guys full names are required to enter a Rd server.
Your Application
  • When you apply for a licensed membership your forum name will be changed to your real name. We always use our real names on the forum and when we race online. There are no exceptions.

My name in game is T Lankinen. I don't know how to change the my ingame name without making a new profile. Help me please?

Maybe try this? I don't know if it'll work but go to your GSC folder, then go to UserData then to a folder with your profile name then look for you PLR file, edit the the PLR file with your full name?

WOW .. It was that easy, thanks :thumbsup: ... i thought I tried that and it didnt work before.. weird :whistling:

Thanks for the tag Rupe, but this version of the BES GT cars is so different to rFactor 2 and i really didn't enjoy what little i managed to complete of the last race at Birmingham. I cant put my finger on it but it just feels strange.

Thanks for the tag Rupe, but this version of the BES GT cars is so different to rFactor 2 and i really didn't enjoy what little i managed to complete of the last race at Birmingham. I cant put my finger on it but it just feels strange.
exactly the same for me. I'm enjoying every car in GSC, apart from these GT cars. Also I've got a practise event for the WEC Friday so I can't make it :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 88 12.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 63 9.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 72 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 44 6.3%