Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM CLUB
Track: Curitiba
Practice: 19:00 GMT (30 minutes)
Qualification: 19:30 GMT (10 minutes)
Warm-up: No Warm up
Race: 19:40 (2x25 minutes)
Password: click here

Signup List
To signup simply press the button below and chat away in the thread below :)
[signuplist]262[/signuplist]

Marcus, I have found a way to assess the top lap times and you would be interested to note that it has more or less worked every single time I used it.

Just go sign up for a single player session with 110% difficulty and hit the end session button for qualifying. Lo and behold you have the top alien's times. :D

And like Lyndon I too have found myself to be off the leaders by a couple or more seconds but good clean racing is ensured wherever one is on the grid.

Double thumbs up for me for giving everything away without giving anything away. :p

P.S. Another way is to watch videos in youtube but that surely is an open secret.

I just got in from my 5 year old daughter's school play (it over-run), I have yet to cook, feed them, read them both a quick story, and get them to bed. Then I need to eat. I highly doubt I'll make race 1, so please vote it to quali at the right time (please don't vote through other sessions)

If I miss race 2, I didn't get everything done in time. Edit: Just saw I also have to pop out to buy bread and water, so I won't be there. Shame being as the grid looks amazing, but family first, always. :thumbsup:

Remember the password has been updated too.

Last edited:
Damn sorry guys I had some unexpected family stuff come up on the weekend that's kept me busy all week. I totally forgot about the 2 events I signed up for
:(
Once things calm down I hope to get back in the drivers seat and join more events on regular!

Cheers

wow nice racing guys! First time ever I won a race where I led every lap and first time I got the double :D
Tuomas could have made life difficult for me 2nd race, but I got lucky when he had a terrible start and another clean race for me, untill the exit of the last corner where I almost threw it away spinning off, but I rejoined track and won with just 3 seconds spare. Mini heart-attack there XD

Well that start i did in race 1 from P2 was the worst EVER. Got down to P13 Before T1. Worked up to 6:th and spun out so back to work :)
Got up to 5:th but lost to 6:th on last lap. Race 2 : better start but fighting al the time and not many misstakes P3 :)

Had a great battle with @Julian Dietz in Race 2 until the back of the car broke free in turn 1 while we were side by side. Recovered back to about 6th place then a couple of laps later had a CTD :( spoilt what would have been an epic battle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back