Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM CLUB
Track: Curitiba
Practice: 19:00 GMT (30 minutes)
Qualification: 19:30 GMT (10 minutes)
Warm-up: No Warm up
Race: 19:40 (2x25 minutes)
Password: click here

Signup List
To signup simply press the button below and chat away in the thread below :)
[signuplist]262[/signuplist]

Brilliant fun and some great racing tonight,the mini isnt my favourite car but damn that was good fun

sorry again Andrew for my out of control brake locking moment in the first race that very nearly took you out
I agree with you; Mini isn't my favourite, but look at the racing it provides. Hopefully the incoming Formula Vee will be the same!

No worries about race 1, it happens, and it didn't make my race any less fun in the slightest.

Great racing, thoroughly enjoyed that. Race 1 was a shame because 2 of the potential winners had to pit for penalties but race 2 was much more intense :)
I changed setup for race 2 which made me faster but had a lot of trouble with rear grip towards the end of the race and Kevin was able to take full advantage but we had a great race to the line <<finger on Boost>>

Reactions: Nox
Morning Marcus,lap times dont get discussed for club racing but if its any help im one of the snails at the back :) so i would say the fast guys will be 3+ seconds faster than what i was doing last night,you was slightly quicker when i left and i dont know if you went any quicker but that should give you an idea of times for the front

and dont worry about getting in my way:roflmao: you will be long gone along with all the others:D

but being serious theres some good racing in the middle and towards the back and not all the drivers are aliens and most of all its good fun;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 72 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 102 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 143 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 271 27.5%