Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM CLUB
Track: Curitiba
Practice: 19:00 GMT (30 minutes)
Qualification: 19:30 GMT (10 minutes)
Warm-up: No Warm up
Race: 19:40 (2x25 minutes)
Password: click here

Signup List
To signup simply press the button below and chat away in the thread below :)
[signuplist]262[/signuplist]

Looks like you were struggling a little judging people's braking points into turn 1, nice job not causing any chaos though.

I am going to HAVE to find the money somewhere for a 3 screen setup!!
That was me waay to quick from the gas. I tried to make sure I had some room if someone if front of me decided to cut inside. I wasn't comfortable enough though 1st race as it was all rushed and should have braked later.

Great races tonight guys. I had a great battle in F3 with Theo, we were side by side for so long and kept it clean :D Unfortunately I hadn't pacticed enough so crashed and took out @James Bolton , sorry

F1 was a blast too. Hope we see more of it :)

Just a note: Please don't vote to move to next session of qualifing when there is still guys on the track. It put me off a good lap. It will move from qualifying to warmup automatically anyway when everyone is finished their hotlaps.

Great races tonight guys. I had a great battle in F3 with Theo, we were side by side for so long and kept it clean :D Unfortunately I hadn't pacticed enough so crashed and took out @James Bolton , sorry

F1 was a blast too. Hope we see more of it :)

Just a note: Please don't vote to move to next session of qualifing when there is still guys on the track. It put me off a good lap. It will move from qualifying to warmup automatically anyway when everyone is finished their hotlaps.

I agree, for me it's the same as chatting really, since it brings up annoying messages.

Also, when you spin off the track, please make sure that nobody is coming before you accelerate onto the track again, please <edit: you know who you are>.:O_o:

Last edited:
enjoyable 2 races, got a hit in the back in the second race and had to fight back from, ended up 4th i think. 2 really good battles with franklin, one in the middle of the race and one at the very end. came out on top due to my straight line speed :D

do to the massive amaount of people running Assetto Corsa multiplayer on may, 2nd. i will race the Blancpain Endurance race :)

sign me up
You're signed up for this race, and you're signed up for the AC event - which one are you doing please?

Looks like the club will suffer on Friday - GT at Monza (great combo) still isn't drawing a crowd in thanks to the AC event :/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 102 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 134 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 183 14.2%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 361 28.0%