Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM CLUB
Track: Curitiba
Practice: 19:00 GMT (30 minutes)
Qualification: 19:30 GMT (10 minutes)
Warm-up: No Warm up
Race: 19:40 (2x25 minutes)
Password: click here

Signup List
To signup simply press the button below and chat away in the thread below :)
[signuplist]262[/signuplist]

Hey all, I'd like to jump In on this race (first at RD) Just worried I may be well off the pace, fastest lap so far with no assists is 1:24:9XX anyone know what the mid pack average times were on last race? Thanks.
Racing Club are to gain experience and fun. Your time can improve a 2s or 3s if consistent. Here be the fastest is not so important, as major battles are done in the back of the grid.

Is there anyway to get better ffb out of these cars? Some feel lifeless.
You can always copy the ffb from the default game back into the mod and see if that feels better for you (make a backup first) I believe it's the RealFeelPlugin.ini file, but hopefully someone else can confirm as I can't remember 100% and I am pressed for time right this minute

Glr1MP7.png

Track:
Monza (Download)

Race 1 - F3
Practice:
19:00 GMT
Qualifying: 19:15 GMT
Warm up: 19:30 GMT (3 minutes)
Race 1: 19:35 GMT (20 mins)

Leave server and rejoin with Formula Reiza

Race 2 - Formula Reiza
Practice:
20:00 GMT
Qualifying: 20:15 GMT
Warm up: 20:30 GMT (3 minutes)
Race 2 : 20:35 GMT (20 mins)

You can join for any number of races, or join in for just a single race. Please indicate which races you'll attend when you sign up.

Low anti-lock brakes, low traction control available.

Server Password: click here
Racing Rules: click here

Let's fill up the grid! You can ask other drivers to practice or race with you by using the tag function of the forum. Just type an @ directly followed by the user name and this person will receive a notification.

Our racing clubs are foremost meant to gain online experience so please help other drivers out when they have questions about the event, the car, the track, the setup or a combination. This is not a league race, it's for some fun, so please join us on TeamSpeak and build a little community spirit!

Information for lap 1
Consider turns 1 and 2 as a red zone. Please take care and stick to your line, any driver who deviates from his line and causes an accident will be deemed at fault if it happens in the red zone. The red zone will be reviewed by me automatically. This is so that every single driver takes care when the race starts. There will be penalties!

1. Andrew James
  2. Tobias Liesaus
  3. Kevin Ryan
  4. Allan Groth
  5. Yuri Kasdorp
  6. Jan Kokemüller
  7. Sven-Arne Andersson
  8. Stig Bidstrup
  9. Colin J. Fleming
  10. Franklin Stegink
  11. Michael Moltke
  12. Fabio Russo
  13. Julian Dietz
  14. Mert Kayar
  15. Andres Redondo
  16. James Bolton
  17. Dewald Nel
  18. Andreas Scholz
  19. Krisztián Tóth
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver
  26. Driver

Last edited:
Brilliant fun, but together with the hot weather this was just a bit too much for me to handle. I might want to install my wheel in the fridge when the league arrives :D Race 2 was just fantastic, trying to drive as close to the back of Jarek's truck as possible, probably as intense for me as it was for him. Thanks for racing guys

Hi, i would like to race this great track, but "Curva Grande" kills my wheel (G27). There are so massive Jolts in the FFB, i am scared to ruin my g27. anyone else having this issue?

edit: sing me up, its drivable at 66% FFB strengh and "low" (set in the game)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back