F3 European 2018 season

Skins F3 European 2018 season 1.32

Login or Register an account to download this content
HK2014 submitted a new resource:

F3 European 2018 season - All 23 cars from the 2018 european F3 season

Hello, for my first skinpack, i am bringing you the F3 EU Series.

As you may know, the 2018 season started only few days ago, only few car photos are available and there are not even always every view (sides/top/back/etc).
this is why some cars lack sponsors or even good colors.

I tried to make the liveries as they are in real life but you know that the chassis is not exactly the same, so my liveries dont match exactly the real ones, but i tried to fit those so they look good in my...

Read more about this resource...

I will make some high quality screenshots, i will post them here when they are finished, in case u want to replace the existent ones of the post ^^

Here i am again!:laugh:

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    871.4 KB · Views: 10,619
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    626.7 KB · Views: 11,506
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    771.3 KB · Views: 11,436
hello, i have downloaded the skinpack. but when i open ams i dont see the series
logo. when i look in all tracks and cars i do see the skinpack. wich seems weird. the look great by the way. i use the generic mod enabler, but with all other mods i didnt have a problem so i dont think that is the issue.

hello, i have downloaded the skinpack. but when i open ams i dont see the series
logo. when i look in all tracks and cars i do see the skinpack. wich seems weird. the look great by the way. i use the generic mod enabler, but with all other mods i didnt have a problem so i dont think that is the issue.

Hello,
this is weird, you are the only one person having this issue right now. I don't think i can help on this because unfortunately it seems to be on your side, surely related to the "generic mod enabler" you are using.
I don't know how this mod enabler works but are you able to select correct opponent filter ? it should be FIAF3EU.

I am very sorry that i can't help you correctly on this one :(

I will try to have a look tomorrow at this mod enabler but i can't promise anything

Hi can you try to replace the srs file with this one ?
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1b65ErNq4IHBXhPNoScj26r9OGvF8U40f
Are you able to select the FIAF3EU opponent filter when selecting All tracks and cars ?

edit:
if it doesnt change anything then please try this :
Rename both my .srs file and my .tga files (in the Series folder) to the next available number.
example : you go from reiza01 to lets say reiza40, so you rename my files reiza41.srs and reiza41.tga. not sure if it changes anything since a certain game update but thats the only option i am thinking as of now

edit2:
it might be related to aconflict between ID/order parameter from the srs files. it can happen if you have a decent number of mods installed. I can't do anything on my side as i don't know how many mods you are using, you will have to check their respective serie files (.srs) and check the "ID=" and "order=" there has to be multiple mods using the same values, this should be what cause your issue.
please tell me if that works

Last edited:
Hi, thanks for the help. I´ve replaced the srs file and when selecting All the tracks it´s there. Installed in my AMS beta with no mods and the same situation happens and I can´t see the series or cars.
Then I tried to delete the Order=06 in your srs original file to see what happens and then it works! Same with the ID=80 and Order=80 in your new srs. Deleted those lines and it worked.

I have the same problem. The icon of the F3 does not appear and the one of the GT3 is repeated.
1h4l7s.jpg

I solved delete the "Order=6" Line 9 in FIAF3EU.srs

2ijqn8z.jpg

Last edited:
Hi, thanks for the help. I´ve replaced the srs file and when selecting All the tracks it´s there. Installed in my AMS beta with no mods and the same situation happens and I can´t see the series or cars.
Then I tried to delete the Order=06 in your srs original file to see what happens and then it works! Same with the ID=80 and Order=80 in your new srs. Deleted those lines and it worked.

I have the same problem. The icon of the F3 does not appear and the one of the GT3 is repeated.
I solved delete the "Order=6" Line 9 in FIAF3EU.srs

Something i don't understand is that in the original FIAF3EU.srs file, i had no ID and order parameters, looks like the game overwrites that file and adds "Order=06" and so causes mismatches. but if it works that way, i am not sure how to fix this :(

EDIT: nevermind i was looking at a different version of my file, i have uploaded a fix for this, thank you guys for reporting the issue!

Last edited:
HK2014 updated F3 European 2018 season with a new update entry:

Serie File Fix Update v1.1

Some of you have an issue with the mod icon not displayed at all or having two same icons at the same time, this update should fixes this.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Changelog
- Removed "Order=06" in serie file.
If you don't have issue with mod icon, you don't have to download this update, as it only contain a fix of that issue, there are no skins update yet...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Beautiful mod and skins. I did want to note that upon entering track with my DD wheel, the FFB was rather jarring and overpowering. I looked at the RealFeel.ini and found that the mod created its own entry and used a default value for maxsteeringforce. A couple of laps with Motec telemetry showed that the maxsteeringforce should be much higher. I used the following settings and it feels fantastic:

[FIAF3]
MaxForceAtSteeringRack=-4200.000000
SteeringDamper=11500.000000
FFBMixerRealFeelPercent=100.000000
FrontGripEffect=0.000000
SmoothingLevel=2
Kf=6000.000000
Ks=5.000000
A=1.000000
Kr=7.000000

Thank you for the fine mod.

Beautiful mod and skins. I did want to note that upon entering track with my DD wheel, the FFB was rather jarring and overpowering. I looked at the RealFeel.ini and found that the mod created its own entry and used a default value for maxsteeringforce. A couple of laps with Motec telemetry showed that the maxsteeringforce should be much higher. I used the following settings and it feels fantastic:

[FIAF3]
MaxForceAtSteeringRack=-4200.000000
SteeringDamper=11500.000000
FFBMixerRealFeelPercent=100.000000
FrontGripEffect=0.000000
SmoothingLevel=2
Kf=6000.000000
Ks=5.000000
A=1.000000
Kr=7.000000

Thank you for the fine mod.
Hello,
this is weird indeed, as the mod should use default values, i didn't change anything physics related. I had no issue with my wheel but i have have a deeper look about this issue and see if i can do something about it but im not sure to be honest.

Have you changed the 'description' entry in the .veh file?

The real feel uses the first 5 characters of that to create real feel entries.

If you've changed that from the default Reiza uses it'll create a new entry (which defaults to +/-2500 IIRC).

Yes i did, i thought i had to put the same name from my mod so i put "FIAF3EU" there.
So i should name it back to "F309"? i had no idea it would create another entry i am sorry about that, i will update this asap then.

"F309:" to be precise. The first 5 characters need to be identical for it to use the stock FFB. After that you can use whatever you like in the description, as far as I'm aware.

HK2014 updated F3 European 2018 season with a new update entry:

Realfeel entry fix

Some people noticed issues with the realfeel, i didn't see issues from my side but other people are having troubles with this, so here is a quick fix.

Changelog
- Switched back to "F309:" from "FIAF3EU:" in .veh file

This update is only a fix. There are no skins update in this one.

Thanks to...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back