Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM CLUB
Track: Curitiba
Practice: 19:00 GMT (30 minutes)
Qualification: 19:30 GMT (10 minutes)
Warm-up: No Warm up
Race: 19:40 (2x25 minutes)
Password: click here

Signup List
To signup simply press the button below and chat away in the thread below :)
[signuplist]262[/signuplist]

Everyone please, as the pit entry could be cause for incident if someone is close behind you, clearly move to the inside "lane" before the final corner when you are going to pit in order to make your intentions very clear. Thank you.

Last edited:
Well I got stuck behind someone slowing in turn 2 for some reason, I have no idea why, and had to spin to avoid him. That pretty much destroyed my good start put me at the back from lap 1. Had some good battles later, got the pit stop done, then caught and passed Phil only for someone to rejoin the racing line at a slow speed and cost me that position. When it happened the second time I just gave up as I lost far too much time.

I had fun, but it could (and should) have been better,

Remember not to join the racing line until you are up to speed. You can't come back on to the line slower than usual in order to hold your position; you made the mistake, it's up to you to rejoin without disadvantaging other drivers, as happened to me today. Thanks.

Race went pretty well for me, 1st stint was close and clean up at the front and had a pretty hard fought battle with Kevin until i made a few mistakes and he was gone. Did the pitstop and got an 8sec gap down to 3 in the second stint but it wasnt enough.

Well, that's my first week over racing with GSC, and thanks to all for a great, fair, clean and friendly racing. :thumbsup:
Had a good start up front and slotted in with the top 3 to have good clean battles with @Jan Mikuž and @Troy Barman. Although by lap 5 I was more of a spectator for the 2 drivers switching and running side by side, all cleanly done, fun to watch. THEN.......disaster..! :( Lap 8, last sharp right hander I rode up the curb a fraction further than before and bottom the car, and spun across to the grass on the inside close to pit entrance.!!.:cry:
To make matters worse I recovered with the remaining forward momentum back on track only to stall the car!:whistling:
Cars then flew past (thanks to all for not collecting me!), leaving me back in 8th place. Due to pit stops and luck I regained places, but it was pretty much a lonely race until the last 3 mins as Jan's tyres gave up to allow me to finish 3rd.;) See you all soon!

Su7Du5n.jpg

Mod: Download
Track
: Sebring (Club Layout) Download and Patch (Thanks to Davy Vandevenne)

Race 1
Practice:
19:00 GMT
Qualifying: 19:10 GMT
Warm up: 19:20 GMT (3 minutes)
Race 1: 19:25 GMT (20 mins)
Immediately followed by Race 2, Reverse Grid: 20 Minutes.

Server password: click here
Racing rules: click here

Let's fill up the grid! You can ask other drivers to practice or race with you by using the tag function of the forum. Just type an @ directly followed by the user name and this person will receive a notification.

Our racing clubs are foremost meant to gain online experience so please help other drivers out when they have questions about the event, the car, the track, the setup or a combination. This is not a league race, it's for some fun, so please join us on TeamSpeak and build a little community spirit!

Example of track limits for a track.

Sign Up List. To avoid multiple cars with the same number/skins, please use the car with the same number as you appear in the sign up list.
  1. Marcel Heiz
  2. Andrew James
  3. Mark Breslin
  4. Davy Vandevenne
  5. Srinath Sundareswaran
  6. Andy Vandevelde
  7. Jan Mikuž
  8. Joao Fernandes
  9. Phil Shillitoe
  10. Genci Estebanez
  11. Tobias Liesaus
  12. Sven-Arne Andersson