Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM CLUB
Track: Curitiba
Practice: 19:00 GMT (30 minutes)
Qualification: 19:30 GMT (10 minutes)
Warm-up: No Warm up
Race: 19:40 (2x25 minutes)
Password: click here

Signup List
To signup simply press the button below and chat away in the thread below :)
[signuplist]262[/signuplist]

That. was. awesome.

Both races were really intense, with some fantastic battles. Race 1 I started dead last and ended up in 4th place, which is a new highest finish for me in RD (especially with a good grid like we had). I'm really over the moon with that, I'm noticing that I'm finally starting to improve.

Race 2, again, more great battles including a long one with Joao; managed to keep him behind for a while but the inevitable happened. Still, working up from near the back to finish 5th is amazing for me. Just a few months ago I'd never have dreamed of such a finish.

I felt like this at the end:
tumblr_lnlmjbaW5k1qh2mpqo1_500.gif

Another great event with the little clio. :thumbsup:
Both races had to recover positions after mistakes i've made but that made it even more intense.

On the first race had a battle until the finish line which made things very interesting and fun.

On the second race after i caught Andrew we were in a very close battle, with me trying to find a gap to put my car while he defended his position. It was so much fun.:)

Reactions: Nox
Another two great races with the Clio. First one wasn't as expected but managed to finish 6th after some mistakes that put me 11th in the first laps.

Second one was better, in fact this is the first time I reach the podium finishing 3rd. I didn't have any fight but trying to keep that place was enough for me this time.

I like the fact that we don't have to wait for the second race though I 'm not a big fan of reverse grids.

So that's what I've been missing.!! Never thought I would be saying how much fun racing a Renault Clio' would be.?!!:O_o:
Race 1 was fun with a car setup that made it all the more interesting if I tried to brake with any amount of turn in the steering.!! This became my downfall when I finally caught @Jan Mikuž. For the last 3 laps we raced side by side, bumper to bumper and under-cut each other on a series of bends; only for me too 'swap ends' into a corner by braking that little bit later when turning the wheel........DOH.!!:whistling:
Race 2, starting at the back, got off the grid well; or so I thought....... until @Davy Vandevenne came flying past me.!!:confused: Tucked in behind him for the 1st corner and stayed there while he moved through the pack. By lap 2 we were 1st & 2nd.!!....still not sure how that happened.??! From then on, it became a lonely race as Davy consistently pulled away from me each lap. Still, at least I'd cured my setup with braking.!!
Thanks for a clean fun racing evening.:thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 213 14.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 154 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 149 10.0%
  • < 4 years