Tracks F3 Classic Tracks - WIP Thread - Enjoy it.

Firtly thanks to all involved in procuring/creating this little car, it's tremendous fun. I hadrly drove anything other since it was released. 11/5 stars! :)

Do you other guys also feel a lot of bumps in the FFB when going straight? It's road bumps, and they coincide with suspension movement, but they seem overpronounced to me. They make my wheel rattle and go "clack" a lot, almost as if it's clipping around the middle. There are no rattles when turning into a corner, only smooth FFB goodness. I'm using a Fanatec CSL Elite PS4, 60% gain in-game, 10% slip effect, all other effects zero.

I use a T500RS set to 60% in control panel and 50% in-game, no other effects, and I have to say it feels perfect to me (not saying you're wrong).

Have you tried it with 0% slip? (out of interest)

Oh, and I would like to echo your sentiments about the car - it is much more fun to drive than it has any right to be :D

Have you tried it with 0% slip? (out of interest)
Not yet, unfortunately I had to leave for work :) My wheel is a bit "rattly" generally, the weird thing is that I don't have this behaviour in other cars on the same FFB setting, no matter if FWD or RWD.

I have a G25, don't remember my settings now but feels just right, at least what I would expect from such a lightweight car with that rudimentary suspension setup.

Truly an excellent little car. FWD, low powered, and way more fun than it should be :D

A perfect car for racing on all the small or narrow circuits (Ahvenisto, Cadwell, etc).

it doesn't work online, probably due the capital F on the folder name
NEW PICKUP CONNECTION from 167.60.1.9:50961
VERSION 202
Player1
REQUESTED CAR: fjunior_60*
CALLING PLUGIN AUTH: http://plugin.minorating.com:805/minodata/auth/ABCDN/?&GUID=11111111111&PSW=
AUTH PLUGIN RESPONSE:
OK|Welcome!
PLAYER AUTHORIZED
ENTRY LIST OPEN MODE 1
Looking for available slot by name for GUID 11111111111 fjunior_60
Looking for available slot
NO SLOTS AVAILABLE WITH CAR MODEL: fjunior_60
Enq9GgX.jpg

That doesn't work for me. Using the original download link, it simply says I have 0 downloads left (instead of 5), even though I only downloaded it once.

Bought this great car a couple of weeks ago - Really fun to drive.
Funny thing about that one is that I was really trying some settings on the paint and so the worn out details came up, then I've figured a military green would be a nice matt color so, there you go.

I personally like this one, as simple as it is, the silver / black rims with red accents is as classic as it can get

Showroom_fjunior_60_3-10-2017-11-38-42.jpg

Btw, @Sergio Loro needs to release the template pack for this one :cool:

What is your problem?? I send you link to last avaliable version for both track and car.
I made a mistake with my sellfy account and end with 2 account. I delete product from one of this account to not get more problem and provide link to all people who buy at this 2nd account, wich was actually 5 people. Now only avaliable files at Sellfy are the last version avaliable.
The first 2 products you show are not anymore avaliable.
I made a mistake, thats all, i provide last avaliable track/car to all costumers, sorry if this cause some problems to you.
Cheers!!

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 80 12.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 58 9.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 65 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 38 6.0%
  • < 5 years