Tracks F3 Classic Tracks - WIP Thread - Enjoy it.

I am just excited to see what you come up with. The more, the better I guess! When you mentioned Laguna Seca, for example, I took a look at historic layouts, and I never knew how the track looked like in the past. I stopped, though, thinking "I want to see what Sergio comes up with. I don't want to look at layouts. I want to wait and experience it."
it is a trip for me too :)

in a few days going to update Sandevoerde, many small fix, plus add of night lights, new grass fx settings, add reverb effect and ambient sounds (thanks Gunnar and John), some texture tweaks, and other stuff!! i think its look fantastic, next track to receive a clean up is Eifel Betonschleife and Eifel Südstrecke.
Enjoy it :)
20200815201355_1.jpg
20200815201411_1.jpg
20200815201452_1.jpg
20200815201519_1.jpg
20200815201532_1.jpg
20200815201628_1.jpg
20200815201647_1.jpg
20200815201708_1.jpg
20200815201818_1.jpg
20200815201859_1.jpg
20200815201930_1.jpg
20200815201959_1.jpg
20200815202016_1.jpg

Latest link from email downloads an update that has files dated from June. How do I know is this the newest upgrade for Sandevoerde?

i know some of track users are creating rain fx for some of my tracks, and i really appreciate :), i also start to add CSP options to all tracks (night lights,rainfx,grassfx and sound). i started by Rouen, fixing other stuff too and finally going to add the short straight to make the "national" layout (1952 F1 event)
20210206114326_1.jpg

Last edited:
I bought the rf2 edition Eifel Südstrecke(which version is:eifelsuds_RF2_270619) from sellfy.com,but unable to install it.Everytime the installation seems to go well,no any bug reported,but after the installation,in the packages page,the mod still shows it isn’t installed.I tried to redownload the mod for several times,I even tried different rfactor2 versions,but the results were the same.Meanwhile I install a lot of other mods successfully.

Does anybody meet the same issue?

(BTW please forgive my poor English)

I bought the rf2 edition Eifel Südstrecke(which version is:eifelsuds_RF2_270619) from sellfy.com,but unable to install it.Everytime the installation seems to go well,no any bug reported,but after the installation,in the packages page,the mod still shows it isn’t installed.I tried to redownload the mod for several times,I even tried different rfactor2 versions,but the results were the same.Meanwhile I install a lot of other mods successfully.

let me check that! and inform you later

Have you tried just dropping the folder from the .zip in your tracks folder?

Have you tried just dropping the folder from the .zip in your tracks folder?
No,I unzipped the .zip(.rar) file and got the .rfcmp file,then dropped it into my tracks folder

I have tried follow your method too,and this time the mod even didn’t shown in the content manager(the packages page):confused:

if track did not work i can refund, only option at this moment, because i test track at my PC and work as expected, send me a email with your payment info and going to refund.

I solved it today.

I went to this path: \rFactor 2\installed\Locations,and found the mod directory is already there,I thought it means the mod had already installed(but in the in-game packages page it still shows the mod isn’t installed though).Then I noticed that the mod directory name,maybe due to my windows language version(Chinese),it just can’t display the character “ü” corretly,instead it displays something like an ASCII code,so maybe this is where the problem is? I tried rename the “ü” with a “u”,and it works,and now I can enjoy the track.

Sorry for interrupting,and hope this post may help someone else.

Last edited:
I solved it today.

I went to this path: \rFactor 2\installed\Locations,and found the mod directory is already there,I thought it means the mod had already installed(but in the in-game packages page it still shows the mod isn’t installed though).Then I noticed that the mod directory name,maybe due to my windows language version(Chinese),it just can’t display the character “ü” corretly,instead it displays something like an ASCII code,so maybe this is where the problem is? I tried rename the “ü” with a “u”,and it works,and now I can enjoy the track.

Sorry for interrupting,and hope this post may help someone else.
great to know!! hope you enjoy it a lot :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back