f2004 Setups Spa, Silverstone, Nürburgring GP

Hey guys,
here are some quickly put together setups for the f2004
Spa 1:42,7 mediums on warm track
Silverstone 1:28,2 on meds cold track (no TC)
Nürburgring 1:27,4 on meds warm track

Attachments

• spa 42,7 4laps med.ini
    2.1 KB · Views: 4,612
  • silverstone 28,2.ini
    2.1 KB · Views: 2,994
  • nurburg 27.4.ini
    2.1 KB · Views: 2,055
I tried some laps on Spa, cant do fast as you, 2 seconds slower.

This setup shows other car to me, more unstable, more oversteer, but I can see this is the car Michael Schumacher like, fits his style on your setup. Im thankful for your setup.

i probably wont mess with the sf70 for a while,
i really dont like the hybrids and i cant seem to figure out how to set them up, same with the sf15
so i am sorry but you'll have to wait for another guy to do this :D
I just shared a setup about the SF-70H for silverstone and its really much better than the stock (3 seconds faster) with a laptime of 1.29.563.

adjusted Giorgos Setup for Spa
42,7 on cold track
44,3 longrun cold track

Felt much better but only managed 44s. Not enough mechanical grip and feels a bit floaty, not planted at all like i think it would. Then the mapping feels way off.
I'm done with the SF70, just feels wrong.
If anyone actually likes the SF70 they obviously haven't drove the RSS Hybrid.

Felt much better but only managed 44s. Not enough mechanical grip and feels a bit floaty, not planted at all like i think it would. Then the mapping feels way off.
Don't forget that the f1 2017 season isn't over yet so when it finishes, there is a possible chance for the SF70H to be updated to its true potential.

It is your point of view of course. I have also driven the RSS and I still find the SF70H incredible. Physics are really spot on with proper mechanical grip. The FFB is very good. The mapping I admit is strange but it remains an amazing car to drive... :cool:

What pressure's you guy's running in the SF70 ?

After falling for the RSS Hybrid in a big way some month's ago I thought I give this SF70 a whirl.
I need to get the SF setup better..playing at Mugello this evening.

Anyone got a race setup for spa? I get crazy understeer when fuel is added. I can get 41s in Q, but struggle to get 43s... should getting high 42s

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back