AC F2004 @ Nurburgring GP 03Sat18

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Assetto-Corsa-Ferrari-F2004.jpg

Trying something new. Saturday will now be a race day again, but it will be at 15:00EST / 20:00GMT to see if we can get bigger and more consistent grids. This week we take the Screaming Banshees to Germany and the Nurburgring. The race will be 1 hour and there will be a mandatory pit stop between 10 and 50 minutes.

All premium members can sign up for this event and we have unlimited slots available so make sure to bring a friend. Sign up below and make sure to tag fellow community members who you think are up for a challenge!

Join us
Not a premium member yet but interested to race with our group of friendly drivers? Click here for more information and learn how you can participate as well.

Server and Teamspeak Password: click here (TEAMSPEAK IS MANDATORY)
Teamspeak Installation Guide: click here
(Handy guide to setup teamspeak)
Tracks, Cars, Apps Installation Guide: click here (Handy guide to install non AC content)
Racing Club Rules: click here
Incident Reporting: click here

Server Name:

• RACEDEPARTMENT.COM US F1 #30
Cars: DLC is required for this event. Drivers see second post please.
Track: Nurburgring GP (5148m) (24)

Recommended App: Helicorsa (Download here)
Schedule (US): Saturday 03Feb18
Free practice:
RaceDepartment.com US Practice #38
Official practice: 15:00 EST (30 minutes)
Qualifying: 15:30 EST (15 minutes)
Main race: 15:45 EST (60 Minutes) with mandatory pitstop.

Schedule (EU):
Official practice:
20:00 GMT (30 minutes)
Qualifying: 20:30 GMT (15 minutes)
Main race: 20:45 GMT (60 Minutes) with mandatory pitstop.

Entry List
  1. Bobby Pennington ask me anything in teamspeak
  2. Brewer
  3. Buster
  4. Paul Glover
  5. Leprekaun
  6. JoelK
  7. Murat Erdogdu
  8. Kamil Turecki
  9. Nicolas Redman
  10. Amereto1
  11. Jonas Hillert
  12. Giovaneveterano
  13. jorgewao
  14. khaldoon waleed
  15. Lum
  16. gcruceru
  17. Raging Beard
  18. Joseph Wright
  19. Free slot
  20. Free slot
  21. Free slot
  22. Free slot
  23. Free slot
  24. Free slot
Reserve's please stay off the server when official practice starts Staff will let you know on teamspeak when and if you can enter the server. You may not get the car of your choice if sign outs are late and the race server is set.

Reserve List

1. Free slot
  2. Free slot

UTP# 104 BP

Last edited:
A message to all Drivers
If you run off track, you have to check and see that its clear before you re-enter the track. Do not just keep the gas pinned and pull back on track.
When entering the track from the pits stay off the racing line until you are up to speed and do not race on your out lap. Let other drivers by in qualifying.
On re-entering the track stay off the racing line until you are up to race speed and do not block any fast approaching car. Remember, you've made the mistake by going off so let them by cleanly.
Golden Rule
  1. Be 100% sure it's not your fault and just carry on like nothing happened and take the risk of being banned for 30 days.
  2. Play on the safe side and wait for the affected drivers, knowing 100% sure you will not get a ban.
Track limits
  1. No more than 2 wheels over the white/yellow line without a complete lift of the gas please if it is safe to do so.
    You will be penalized if you break our rules
Note: Please use your full real name in teamspeak. Not doing so may result in you being kicked from the server if an admin cannot identify you as a premium member.

Sign me up please, thank you! :)

Wait, can I take part in this race if I live in EU?
You sure can. There are no restriction on time zone as long as you are able to be there on time.
You're both in. Kamil, you can race in any event we organize except Leagues. Those you have to sign up for prior to the league starting. The biggest difference between EU and US races is the time zones are designed around each continents time zones. You join us any time you fell like it;)

Thank you Nicolas for taking care of Kamil. Yet another day in the Overlords lair and I'm not getting my notifications:cautious::mad: Shouldn't I have a little pull or something:cool: Wait, don't answer that. I feel like it's an open invitation to put me in my place:p

This car is a monster, so much grip. Had a quick practice yesterday, default setup seems solid. Just wondering whether more down-force would be a good idea?

Last edited:
This car is a monster, so much grip. Had a quick practice yesterday, default setup seems solid. Just wondering whether more down-force would be a good idea?

I've managed a Edit: BP on medium tires, is that quick enough?
No laptimes in race threads, I'll just say (before Bobby edits your post), thats rather quick if you haven't driven them a lot

But you can try both increasing and decreasing wings and find out which work better for you. I ran couple of laps yesterday 13-18 wings seemed to be decently fast:O_o:

Last edited by a moderator:
No laptimes in race threads, I'll just say (before Bobby edits your post), thats rather quick if you haven't driven them a lot

But you can try both increasing and decreasing wings and find out which work better for you. I ran couple of laps yesterday 13-18 wings seemed to be decently fast:O_o:

I didn't post a lap time......as you can clearly see haha. First time driving it, I'm a fan of F1 games though. I tend to be quicker in open wheelers, maybe the years of playing Indycar and all the F1 games out there are paying off. Not only that, I'm a fan of the track.

Hopefully I won't be too far off the pace.

Have you touched anything else in the settings? Possibly thinking in the slip stream the gears might need a tweak.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 296 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 205 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 199 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 147 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 263 13.6%