F2 2018 Season MOD [PART 1 & Main Thread]

Misc F2 2018 Season MOD [PART 1 & Main Thread] 1.4

Login or Register an account to download this content
wade.law submitted a new resource:

F2 2018 Season MOD - The complete line up for the F2 2018 Season

This is my F1 2018 F2 Mod, this mod will change the current F1 Grid with the 2018 Season F2 Teams.
Since I am just one person working on this mod for now it's just the cars model and skins but I am planning to release a full F2 mod with all the drivers, suits, team files, etc.
The model used is the fom_car model so it's completely fine if you can see part of the rear wing, the raindrops and the wheel are bugged (can't do much about that, sorry).
I sincerly hope you will like my work,I just...

Read more about this resource...

Little fun fact, i'm creating the f2 2018 season mod on my side but i planned to release it after i finished everything. And so i think i'm at 75% of the job done. I want to do a complete mod, like changing the face of drivers and their audio names but it's really hard. I even wanted to decrease the speed of the car to make it more realistic but the problem is when you wait in your garage, IA cars use the speed they got usually and so you can't catch them. But yeah anyway, do you plan to do a full complete realistic mod? With the outfit for the people of the team, the outfit of the pitcrew, f2 drivers helmet, f2 trucks and everything? Cause i had trouble to find photos or videos about f2 and so i kinda made things by myself without reproducing it.

Little fun fact, i'm creating the f2 2018 season mod on my side but i planned to release it after i finished everything. And so i think i'm at 75% of the job done. I want to do a complete mod, like changing the face of drivers and their audio names but it's really hard. I even wanted to decrease the speed of the car to make it more realistic but the problem is when you wait in your garage, IA cars use the speed they got usually and so you can't catch them. But yeah anyway, do you plan to do a full complete realistic mod? With the outfit for the people of the team, the outfit of the pitcrew, f2 drivers helmet, f2 trucks and everything? Cause i had trouble to find photos or videos about f2 and so i kinda made things by myself without reproducing it.
Yes the goal is to make it as realistic as possible, I've found something for the racecrew and the pitcrew. For the trucks and other stuff I think I will use the team colors and shapes to create them.The fact that they don't take a lot of TV broadcasting is making everything very complicated.

Yes the goal is to make it as realistic as possible, I've found something for the racecrew and the pitcrew. For the trucks and other stuff I think I will use the team colors and shapes to create them.The fact that they don't take a lot of TV broadcasting is making everything very complicated.
Well, I'm really looking forward to your complete mod. It looks really well done, good job. If you need help or anything, ask me, I can answer you :)

Great job, do you plan on changing the car performance too (at the moment they have the f1 performance i suppose, i haven't tried the mod yet)?

Great job, do you plan on changing the car performance too (at the moment they have the f1 performance i suppose, i haven't tried the mod yet)?
yes at the moment every car have the performance of the car that has been replaced, the only thing i've done is to match every team based on the constructor championship position

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 76 7.1%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 114 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 156 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 299 27.8%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 425 39.6%