F2 2018 Helmet Pack

Skins F2 2018 Helmet Pack 0.5

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hi, Never done this before as always downloaded cars with the helmets in, Could anyone help me as i dont know what or where to start to add these to the cars, Usually the helmet is in the same skin folder as the car skin but i think theres more to it then just dropping it into that folder? Would appreciate anyone taking 5 mins just to explain how i add say lando's helmet to his car then i can add the others to

I have the F2 car skins as well not the default RSS ones

Thanks Alot

Chris

Hi, Never done this before as always downloaded cars with the helmets in, Could anyone help me as i dont know what or where to start to add these to the cars, Usually the helmet is in the same skin folder as the car skin but i think theres more to it then just dropping it into that folder? Would appreciate anyone taking 5 mins just to explain how i add say lando's helmet to his car then i can add the others to

I have the F2 car skins as well not the default RSS ones

Thanks Alot

Chris

Hi Chris, yeah it is just drag and drop in the correct driver folder game, ex. You see the “Lando Norris” folder in my resource, you drag the two dds elements inside (Helmet_2012/Helmet_2012_Glass) into the Norris skin folder.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back