RaceDepartment Store

Upcoming Events

AC events on Simracing.GP ACC events on Simracing.GP Automobilista 2 events RaceRoom events rFactor 2 events
F1TV - Leaderboard Overlay

Misc F1TV - Leaderboard Overlay 1.1 MAJOR UPDATE

I have downloaded the hud, changed the name of team and driver in the drivernames file, however when i use it on track, my name shows up as team on the timing tower, any ideas why this could be?

Bonjour est ce possible de jouer avec le mode en mode carriere 2 joueurs car quand je le rencontre en solo nickel mais en carriere 2 joueurs il me met verifier integrite fichier ?

dham97 updated F1 2021 TV Leaderboard Overlay with a new update entry:

2.4 MAJOR UPDATE

What's New:
  • INTERVALS AND LEADER GAPS
    • Time from Leader now shows number of laps behind now. Ex: +1 LAP
    • Fixed Current Tyre page interval and gap to leader property... it now works off Gary Swallows 'Delayed Interval' property.
    • Fixed player name background during Practice or Qualifying now changing to purple when setting a new fastest lap.
    • When in the Current Tyre page the gap to leader...

Read the rest of this update entry...

dham97 updated F1 2021 TV Leaderboard Overlay with a new update entry:

2.4 MAJOR UPDATE

What's New:
  • INTERVALS AND LEADER GAPS
    • Time from Leader now shows number of laps behind now. Ex: +1 LAP
    • Fixed Current Tyre page interval and gap to leader property... it now works off Gary Swallows 'Delayed Interval' property.
    • Fixed player name background during Practice or Qualifying now changing to purple when setting a new fastest lap.
    • When in the Current Tyre page the gap to leader...

Read the rest of this update entry...

I've followed all the instructions, several times, and this just doesn't work for me, like what am I missing? I would appreciate some help as I've spent the best part of 4 hours trying to sort it today. I think you are missing a massive opportunity by not making a YouTube tutorial on this. I'm on the verge of giving up, I have followed the detailed instructions yet when I load the game up the overlay just isn't there. Can I have help please??

Hi when I play career it calls me car#28 even though I have changed my name in settings (I think)

I have changed my name in the Gary Swallow f1 2021 car names etc.

Hello there
good job congratulations
I don't see the Leaderboard behind the game, the data is still working, it may be the reason (Previous versions were fine)

Good day, awesome mod! one problem tho: Everything seems to te starting up etc. But the timer and sector times have a very big delay. I have a strong CPU so that's now the problem. Also telemetry setting is set to 2021. Do you maybe have a solution? Thanks in advance