RaceDepartment Store

Upcoming Events

AC events on Simracing.GP ACC events on Simracing.GP Automobilista 2 events RaceRoom events rFactor 2 events
F1TV - Leaderboard Overlay

Misc F1TV - Leaderboard Overlay 1.1 MAJOR UPDATE

This is how I would do it

View attachment 511844
Yes, i did it, but it has black background, and i tried to remove it, but not succesfully. However, i will try to use that. Thanks for your reply. I have other question, the tyre age score leaderboard is bug? Or i have to use other telemetry year? I am using 2021 telemetry, but i dont know if i should be use 2020 telemetry.

Does this work in multiplayer when you are spectating?
Yes it does. I also included a Lime rectangle to signify which driver you are spectating...
Screenshot 2021-10-22 110421.png

Thank you for this mod. It looks and works perfectly.
Question: The Leaderboard often changes to the Tyre Age screen and remains there for a long time, making it necessary to press the action button to go back to Intervals. Is there a way to prevent that? Is this the way I should work?

Thank you for this mod. It looks and works perfectly.
Question: The Leaderboard often changes to the Tyre Age screen and remains there for a long time, making it necessary to press the action button to go back to Intervals. Is there a way to prevent that? Is this the way I should work?
The tyre age screen should only show up when you are navigating through your MFD. I also recommend restarting the overlay once every new session has started to ensure everything works correctly.

The tyre age screen should only show up when you are navigating through your MFD. I also recommend restarting the overlay once every new session has started to ensure everything works correctly.
Thank you. Once I stop navigating should it go back to Intervals?

Hey man really excited to get this mod up and running, it looks amazing. I have followed all steps of the installation correctly and my F1 2021 is configured correctly according to simhub. When I start F1 2021 though, it still says game disconnected It records my lap data in simhub but the overlay doesnt appear. I turned off auto game detect with no change.

is there a reason why when I change my resolution in game, the leaderboard continues to look funky? It's like the only way it looks normal is if i do 3440x1440 I need to lower resolution but the dang thing never resizes.

Hey could you explain how to add my team logos so that they would show up on the leaderboard? I tried multiple things and none seem to work

Last edited:
Hey could you explain how to add my team logos so that they would show up on the leaderboard? I tried multiple things and none seem to work
Dash Studio > Overlays > F1 TV Leaderboard > More > Edit Dashboard > F1 Widget > Edit Widget > Images > Add Image > Choose your file > Save

Make sure image have the same name as the team you drive for

Also remember to set your team name here:

Additional plugins > Garry Swallow Plugin > Misc > F1 2021 Extra Options > Custom MyTeam Name

Last edited:
Dash Studio > Overlays > F1 TV Leaderboard > More > Edit Dashboard > F1 Widget > Edit Widget > Images > Add Image > Choose your file > Save

Make sure image have the same name as the team you drive for

Also remember to set your team name here:

Additional plugins > Garry Swallow Plugin > Misc > F1 2021 Extra Options > Custom MyTeam Name
Thank you works perfectly now