F1Showcar Motion Simulator of $44,000

Bram Hengeveld

Site Founder
Staff
Premium
Always dreamt of having your own F1 simulator? If you have some spare cash left (roughly between $20,000 and $40,000) this is the time to purchase one in full F1 style!

F1Showcar™ replicates the latest race cars, with all the appropriate control devices and the best virtual racing simulation software. You or your customers can race against computer generated competitors in a full size racing car. The racers can set up suspension, gear ratios and wings, calculate fuel loads. Deal with variable weather conditions.

Click here to read more on the F1Showcar website

P.S. can we have one to write a review article?

Attachments

• f1showcar-motion-simulator_1.jpg
    f1showcar-motion-simulator_1.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 632
  • f1showcar-motion-simulator_2.jpg
    f1showcar-motion-simulator_2.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 476
  • f1showcar-motion-simulator_3.jpg
    f1showcar-motion-simulator_3.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 436
  • f1showcar-motion-simulator_4.jpg
    f1showcar-motion-simulator_4.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 481
If I had enough money, I would buy one for RD, but alas at the moment I don't. But you never know, maybe in the future if I ever get to where I want things to go with MMG and the PC Hardware and all.

LOL Good thing these guys don't put the tyres on IRL - the left tyres are mounted the wrong way (rotating backwards)!!

As Damian says, I can think of others rigs that would be better value: the roll centres are too low & it's waaay slow, no yaw (that I could see), you'd need a step ladder to get into it, & seeing the real wheels (which don't move) as well as the nose of the car on-screen (with suspension that moves) could be disconcerting.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 282 15.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 191 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 192 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 140 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 249 13.4%