F1C 99-02 NASCAR Manager - Pre Season Testing

Status
Not open for further replies.
the actual structure of the sponsors could work for sure.
but again, where we are making our own liveries for our own teams, it seems a bit silly to be given sponsors simply because they've been in NASCAR.
that is just my opinion

We'll see about everything, still a lot of time till the start of the actual pre-season.

Btw do you guys like the template?
Template NASCAR.jpg

I know it's a bit pixelated, but I tried a higher-res version, but the edges weren't the same
Template NASCAR2.jpg

I'm not a huge NASCAR fan but... Why not play it too?

Manager name: Pablo Diehl
Team name: Spitfire Motorsports (Yeah, the same of the another game)
Drivers:
- #6 Mark Martin
- #18 Bobby Labonte
Sponsors: E/E

@Steven Poirier your drivers

Also, I have looked a bit more into NASCAR rules, and I saw the points are awarded like:
1st: 47
2nd: 42
3rd: 41
4th: 40
36th: 8

Led a lap: 1
Led most laps: 1
(I can actually check these things)

Non-finishers will get 0 points

So even if you do have really bad luck, you still score points :D
(unless you DNF every single race...)

Test #2 (didn't use the new templates yet, as I didn't even start to put the new names in the game
PRACTISE 1:
P1.jpg

PRACTISE 2:
P2.jpg
QUALIFYING:
Quali.jpg
RACE: (results are much less like the grid, just due to a big crash on lap 33)
Race.jpg

I can guarantee nobody started working on their team liveries yet :p

Well, good. The templates aren't actually 100% the same. They are just similar. If you already started working on the Chevy, then just keep working on the Chevy. About others, who didn't start work yet, download this
http://www.mediafire.com/download/rff6i2qq943q5xv/Better_templates.zip
And DON'T DO ANYTHING YET!!!
When I start entering the driver/team names in the game, I will let you know on what car livery do you need to paint. I will start entering it when I get more entries for the actual game.

I decided to let you guys choose your manufacter instead. But I am going to limit the list to:
5 Chevys
2 Pontiacs
4 Dodges
5 Fords

As you might see, that's a total of 16 teams. But we have 17. There's 1 team that needs to have 1 car of Ford, and 1 car of Chevy, so I will be that one :D

Don't worry about a loss of performance, all cars have the Chevy performance. And whatever the manufacter you choose, you need to paint your cars on that template

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back