F1C 99-02 NASCAR Manager - Pre Season Testing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Steven explained his idea to me, and I decided to use it in S1. For now, let's just stick to the sponsors as they are.

I did a few test races wit buys, and the buys themselves will be shown later. But also, the field is too split up, I need to allow more quali laps

As far as I heard, Rami won't compete in this series. So 8 (9) teams to go.

Also, I am happy to unveil the buys that we can use:

Improve starts +0.1 (100$) (you will all start on -4, and maximum is 4) //Ithe value = how much positions you will make off the start
Quali skill -0.5 (100$) (all start on 31). //This value = your grid position. So improving it by 1 means that you will most likely start on pole, at least in the 1st few races
Race skill -0.1 (100$) //it's also in negative, because the minimum value is 6.2, and that's where you ALL start. As you move more negative, you get faster. Maximum value is 0

Now that I explain this, you are allowed to go ahead, and buy stuff guys. 2000$ for the season start to spend. In the pre-season, you will also learn what value is the best. I already know what is the best, but I won't tell you guys :sneaky:

But I can tell you that it is really freakin' random

Though now the AI IS really crashy when I actually drive the races, so... Need to make them less crashy. I'm going to reduce all the crash values by quite a lot, especially since I know what race length will we be running. I will be only running 50% races = 99 laps

You could try Insert and the other buttons with next to it ;)
Where is "Insert"? ;)
F1 Challenge 99-02 2014-06-03 13-23-38-931.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 98 7.8%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 130 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 177 14.1%