Resource icon

Cars F1_1991_AGS WIP 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
@Angelq117
HI, here is a .tga with a transparent logo looks nicer when selected just rename the reiza21.rcs to reiza21.tga (wouldnt let me upload a .tga extension)

i do hope someone will help with the AMS grass pick etc good luck

Attachments

• reiza21.rcs
    18.5 KB · Views: 316
Angelq117 updated F1_1991_AGS WIP with a new update entry:

Screenshots of what's to come

A few screenshots, including 2 of the other cars. Will upload as soon as I can get the grass pickup on the mod's original tyres working. Feel free to try out the Fabrizio Barbazza's Ford Cosworth DFR 3.5L v8 - Team Automobiles Gonfaronaise Sportive.View attachment 129916 View attachment 129917 View attachment 129918 View attachment 129919 View attachment 129920 View attachment 129921
Please note - I can get the dirt pickup & flat spot working on the game's...

Read the rest of this update entry...

how do I install this mod
If you have no other mods installed just extract the files using winrar to x:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Automobilista or where ever you have automobilista installed
If you have any other mods installed you will have to go into the series folder and rename the reiza21.srs and reiza21.tga to whatever the next available number i.e if your last mod was number 22 rename 23 and so on

League Edition originally - and still_guns - I races them on most tracks and for me the AI drives very well and competatively. No idea why it is not so for you bud. But I will be sure to check everything before final release... maybe a few of you guys will be willing to do a pre-release test session with us or something... will keep you posted. Still no luck with the wheels yet - but I am making progress at least. Wish I had a partner to help with this mod because it is a time consuming process. But I think it is worth every minute.

League Edition originally - and still_guns - I races them on most tracks and for me the AI drives very well and competatively. No idea why it is not so for you bud. But I will be sure to check everything before final release... maybe a few of you guys will be willing to do a pre-release test session with us or something... will keep you posted. Still no luck with the wheels yet - but I am making progress at least. Wish I had a partner to help with this mod because it is a time consuming process. But I think it is worth every minute.
I like drifty AI lol

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.2%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 107 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 150 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 281 27.4%
  • 100% offline racing