Cars F1'68 V0.1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Emil Andersson submitted a new resource:

F1'68 V0.1 - WIP Formula 1 1968 mod

Hey! I've just recently gotten into AC and I really like how it's quite easy to mod. I have almost no experience from modding games earlier, so this is like a 'learning project'

Since I don't have any knowledge in 3d modeling I have just managed to copy, paste and resize stuff.
And I quickly realized that it's a massive job making all of my own. So if anyone is interested in the making of a 68, 69 or 70 f1 mod plz tell me! I'm very fond of the early days with wings and grooved tyres...

Read more about this resource...

Just tried out the Honda and the Ferrari they both feel fine to me enjoyed driving them. What other cars have you got lined up BRM, MATRA, EAGLE, MCLAREN ?, will the Honda get the complete correct skin as in attached photo same for the Ferrari image attached.

Regards

Mark

Attachments

• Honda_RA301_1968_Mexico_Honda_Collection_Hall.jpg
    Honda_RA301_1968_Mexico_Honda_Collection_Hall.jpg
    479.8 KB · Views: 405
  • OIP.jpg
    OIP.jpg
    11.4 KB · Views: 397
Do you happen to have a link to the website where I could download the Lotus 48b? Have been looking for this model but have not been able to find it.
Thank you.

Do you happen to have a link to the website where I could download the Lotus 48b? Have been looking for this model but have not been able to find it.
Thank you.

Miscellaneous Minutiae (*************************) On his site he has a Lotus 49B and C Ferrari 312/68 Matra MS10, hope that helps.

Just tried out the Honda and the Ferrari they both feel fine to me enjoyed driving them. What other cars have you got lined up BRM, MATRA, EAGLE, MCLAREN ?, will the Honda get the complete correct skin as in attached photo same for the Ferrari image attached.

Regards

Mark

Thanks Mark! Yeah the plan is to finish them with correct skins. But this will be a long and slow project ;)

Next car will be the Matra MS10 I think :)

Last edited:
Thx for the response guys! Great to see that there's interest in this =) But I will remove the download for now, until I have solved some errors!

Will be back later!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 71 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 99 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 139 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline