F1600 @ Crema SECTOR 1 (WITH PATCH) - Tuesday 18th May

Servername
: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM
Class: F1600 (click here to download the netKar PRO demo or the full game)
Track: Crema SECTOR1 (now fixed, see link below)
Event start: 19.00 GMT
Practice:
19:00 GMT (30 minutes)
Qualification: 19:30 GMT (30 minutes)
Race1: 20:00 GMT (13laps/ about 20mins)
Race2: 20:30 GMT (13laps/ about 20mins) reversed grid
Rules & Password: read

note: to let me create the event report please update your GPCOS profile, see here

IMPORTANT: to play online you have to patch the track with these files, unzip it to Crema folder

------------------------
Entry List:

1. Alessandro Gamberini
  2. Freddie Besems
  3. Philip Oakley
  4. Bjorn De Haas
  5. Nicholas Morgan
  6. Daniel Ouff
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver

Redvaliant

500RPM
Premium
just bought the full mod. Only driven the 1600 and 2000 as they are the ones most often found on the servers. Stupidly addictive....might give up sleep for awhile.

Ramon van Rijn

RaceDepartment Co-Founder
Premium
Alessandro has fever and is not around tonight, but the event will still be on. I will deal with it, although I am not that familiar with NKPro, so forgive me if I make some mistakes.

When I arrive home I will set up the server with the patch mention in the startpost. Have fun guys! And leave some get well messages to Alex or so :)

Only 2 cars when the race started, me and freddie. We couldnt do anything to restart the server or session, very frustating i must say.
Also the grids are empty:( is this gonna be the future for netkar pro on rd... i dont hope so

Alessandro, get well soon.

Nothing much to mention for tonight. Bjorn and i had some laps together. 1st there where 3 of us.

So we decided for one race and leave it for today.

Ramon thx for putting the server up. (but we need some attentending for goiing into the next level/practice/qua. race) only the host can do that.

Ramon van Rijn

RaceDepartment Co-Founder
Premium
Don't think so Bjorn. There were only a few signups in the first place. And don't forget Alex was ill.
I can't sit on the server for the whole event, have a personal life too :)

[Edit] Tried to be on time back to reset session, but was not back in time. Sorry mate.

Redvaliant

500RPM
Premium
I had major fps issues so had to reboot and sort it out. Could not rejoin the server till after race 1. Maybe next week will be better.

Top Bottom