F1 2022 spa camtool replay

Misc F1 2022 spa camtool replay 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
how i activate this from the app when i go in settings and load there is no files listed unless i save one my self so please explain how to get these replay cams to load withing the tool i even add the "init" onto the file name as instructed by the guide just dosen't work.

how i activate this from the app when i go in settings and load there is no files listed unless i save one my self so please explain how to get these replay cams to load withing the tool i even add the "init" onto the file name as instructed by the guide just dosen't work.
File assettocorsa\apps\python\CamTool_2\data, open CAMTOOL in the game, you should be able to see my settings file
QQ图片20191014213453.png

thanks figured it out for it to work i renamed the file to spa_-init.json the cam tool detected it automaticly and i just have to press the power like button on the tool tab to activate it.

also you have to have the right track for the cams to work. something to keep in mind when you upload these replay cams please specify for witch track author/creator it is created for. your suzuka replay cam is it not compatible with the track i have and i don't know witch track you created it for.

Last edited:
thanks figured it out for it to work i renamed the file to spa_-init.json the cam tool detected it automaticly and i just have to press the power like button on the tool tap to activate it. also you have to have the right track for the cams to work. something to keep in mind when you upload these replay cams please specify for witch track author/creator it is created for. your suzuka replay cam is it not compatible with my track i have and i don't know witch track you created it for.
SUZUKA for AC Reboot version

thanks by the way your replay cams are fantastic and makes the replays and races races awesome
to watch.

Last edited:
The camera on my car keeps going forward and backward relative to the car I'm driving in the replay. Is there a way to prevent that? Or is the car I'm driving not fast enough for the app? Was nyooming in a P1 but I can't continue watching the replay cuz it just makes me feel sick

UPDATE: Found out that there was another Spa file in the folder that was interfering with this file. All good now.

Last edited:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.2%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 107 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 150 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 281 27.4%
  • 100% offline racing