F12011 1.02 CROWD FIX For 4CORE

I get a similar problem, the game crashes if I do more than one session at a time (that means I can do P1 and quit, but if I try to do P1 + P2 or more, it freezes).

I hope CM can get their act together for PC in 2012, the little bugs with the PC version bother me.

Actually, you are right. My game crash only ever happens if I run any 2 sessions after each other. Start a new practice/qual/race no problem but change to anything else without first restarting the game and it will crash.

Could it be hyperthreading? I have an i7 2600k paired with a GTX 580.

The same result whether hyper threading is on or off and whether or not my Bios is set all to defaults and/or whether or not the CPU and the GPU are underclocked....odd indeed.

I am going back to my "patch 1 and patch 2 hybrid" install as, frankly, I then have no pop up at all and, it seems, slightly better ai. I am not sure what I lose except for the changes to on-line play (I have never played on-line so I do not care). I am not sure if the "ai in the wet bug” is resolved in the ai files (which I keep) or the exe (which I lose) but it is better than the choice of the pop up (or the partial pop up and the regular crash).

Mind you, the guys did well to even partially resolve it...more than CM seem to able to do.

Could say which values have been edited in the workermap, so I can edit it myself?

Edit: Have found it out myself...shouldn't be so lazy all the time ;)

Hmm, sadfully it didn't worked for me...I also get a crash if I start the next session. Had a look into the files, but couldn't find a solution. If anybody else may be has one, would be great...

I have got an i5 2400 for new year. The workermap4core that is posted is not working. the grandstands are empty. Any idea folks ??

I had the same problem it's because the game thinks you're i5 processor is a 2 core, just download the 4 core fix and rename it the same as the 2 core and replace it. Mine works perfect now fall crowd is back.

Just one hint for those who are experiencing regular crashes with this fix.
Setting vehicle reflections to high fixed for me the problem.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back