Alright when was that again.....?

Wow that's much better looks great that's a proper Williams looks like maybe a Canadian Daddy has saved the day again

I'm pretty sure Michael Latifi is about to become the new majority shareholder, if it's not a done deal already. In all fairness, I expect a lot more from his son than I expect from Stroll.

I never thought there would be two Canadians in F1 one day. The last time that happened, it was my hero Gilles Villeneuve and his younger brother Jacques. Jacques tried to qualify an Arrows in Montreal in 1981. Poor chap never had a chance, the car was crap and I think it was his first ever time behind the wheel of a F1.

Looks good but when you have to look up the name of the title sponsor to find out what they are/do that has to be a bad sign right?

LOL! To be fair, when I was a little boy reading about F1, there were plenty of sponsors names that meant nothing to me. That was before the Internet, so I could not even find out what these companies did. I remember finding the name "Uop" on the Shadow very weird. I had no idea what it meant. And I was a bit too young to know what "Durex" advertised on that Surtees... ;)

1593221780300.png

Williams will always be my team good or bad, and I am a big fan of George I think he is a very talented young driver and deserves a better car so at least we can see his race craft in a high stakes situation.
Williams have tried to stand tall and do it their way in an ever-changing world, that has been getting worse every season, time for a new approach and new business model, I hope to see William fighting for points again soon. Oh and my fav Williams of all time the livery is far from perfect but it works.

1593240613740.png

Am I looking at the same pics as everyone else? If plain white with a couple of blue lines qualifies as "amazing" and "stunning" these days, then people must have very stunted imaginations. Looks boring as hell to me, but that's no surprise in F1.
Looks great imo , it's not Over the Top and looks Slick.

Live motorsport is back! Check out the livestream for the incredible 4 hour endurance race at the legendary Nurburgring circuit in Germany.

The Nürburgring Endurance Series is live now. 141 cars featuring GT3, GT4, WTCC, TCR, special editions and everything in between - around one of the greatest circuits in the world - in the rain!

The Nürburgring Endurance Series opening round of the series is live now.

2020 Calendar.
  • 27/06 – Race 1 (4h)
  • 11/07 – Race 2 (4h)
  • 12/07 – Race 3 (4h)
  • 01/08 – Race 4 (4h)
  • 29/08 – Race 5 (6h)
  • 24/10 – Race 6 (4h)
  • 07/11 – Race 7 (4h)
  • 21/11 – Race 8 (4h)

Live timing can be found here.

Real live motorsport has been a long time coming, and frankly I'm enjoying watching this far more than is natural (or socially acceptable with my wife). Please spread the love, share the excitement and use the comments section below to talk about the return of real life motorsport to our TV screens once again!

For more from the world of racing, don't forget to start a thread in the RaceDepartment Motorsport sub forum here at RD!

Header.jpg

Last edited:
Really cool to see how they adapted to our current times, with that new pit layout. There's also police patrolling the typical viewing spots (Brünnchen, Adenauer Forst etc) which are a bit of a grey area as they are simply public spaces which you are allowed to gather in, trying hard to prevent any mishaps as politics is viewing closely and could shut it down (for good publicity) at any moment.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 77 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 112 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 154 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 289 27.4%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 419 39.7%