F1: Williams Reveal Dramatic New Livery for the 2019 Season

No idea what people's problems with this is, the livery is amazing. Not as good as the Martini one, but still far better than every Williams livery before Martini, so what?
I love that they kept white as their main color with black wings, wouldn't want it any other way. I personally would've preferred black lines to separate the blue from the white, instead of the blue fading into white.

i can't see what the fuss is about. its not particularly good. but it doesn't seem as ghastly as some people are making out. just kinda bland.

This car is in dire need of crisp, clear lines. Not gradient shading, that's a real shame design wise. It could of been quite a punchy design with a few more colours here and there...

This is getting more and more ridiculous every day..

Attachments

• IMG_20190212_140450.png
    IMG_20190212_140450.png
    439.9 KB · Views: 181
To me it somehow looks like... some simracing team's livery :roflmao: I have the impression that there is no striking new or extremely different design around, they all look quite similar.

That being said, I like it :) and sure hope Kubica kicks ass with this car :ninja:

Not even Williams feel confident enough with its new livery. They only released like 2 pictures of the car and they're all dark and doesn't show much. Compare to the shots of Toro Rosso.

I think it looks real smart and different. The cars have been really boring this last few years.
Yep, I like it.

Seems a little...off somehow. A tad lackluster but can't seem to tell why. One thing to hope is that the FW42 wouldn't be as slow as it looks.

It is because the greatest liveries ever are simply the 'brand' on car.... Martini is just white with stripes and martini logo... Marlboro McLarens were just a fag packet..JPS / Rothmans same...
Silk Cut jags,same......
I mean what the hell is this Rockit thing?
Sure i'll find out.
This looks so GP2 to me.
One of the classic liveries is the Ferrari...its red.
Keep it simple........

Poor lighting means they are doing something innovative with Airo. And they don't want other teams catching on. They have a lot of ground to get this car back to middle pack where it belongs. I am happy to see Kubacia back but fear he will turn into Alonso and go do something else.

How can someone possibly disagree.
Poor lighting means they are doing something innovative with Airo. And they don't want other teams catching on. They have a lot of ground to get this car back to middle pack where it belongs. I am happy to see Kubacia back but fear he will turn into Alonso and go do something else.

Well that is utter rubbish you made up in your head......!!
Much of the time any trick kit is left off the cars anyway and they have last years on etc.
And to add to that Williams are way way off having anything innovative....

The team that should be taken notice of is Renault as did Dani know something just like Lewis did before he went to Merc....??
That is the only big question....
Lewis would of been told before he signed for Merc basically along the lines of "we are miles ahead the car will practically win on it's own, you will be WDC many times over....sign here...."

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 127 13.0%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 100 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 94 9.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 67 6.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 134 13.8%