F1 | Who Next For Ferrari?

According to Autosport, it's already decided: Sainz to Ferrari and Ricciardo has a strong chance of replacing Sainz at McLaren.

Good choice: Sainz was a revelation last season and he will be a good teammate to Leclerc. (I was hoping for Ricciardo, but Ricciardo at McLaren is also good news.)

Ricciardo and Norris in the same team? The birth of a new comedy duo? :D

Last edited:
Antonio. It became clear last season that Leclerc is the heir apparent and will be crowned a clear #1. So they need a clear #2.

Edit: or Sainz I guess! Guess I should read the replies before posting. Haha.

According to Autosport, it's already decided: Sainz to Ferrari and Ricciardo has a strong chance of replacing Sainz at McLaren.
But Ricardo just signed a contract with Renault, I don't think it's that easy for him to move. There's bound to be fines involved if he doesn't honour he's contract.

Looks like Sainz, which is kind of surprising, will be a really young line up for Ferrari, but maybe since Leclerk worked out so well, they are willing to take bigger leaps.

But Ricardo just signed a contract with Renault, I don't think it's that easy for him to move. There's bound to be fines involved if he doesn't honour he's contract.

Looks like Sainz, which is kind of surprising, will be a really young line up for Ferrari, but maybe since Leclerk worked out so well, they are willing to take bigger leaps.
Isn't Ric's contract until the end of 2020? Which he did in order to sync with Vettel/Hamilton contracts.

EDIT: so if Sainz goes to Ferrari, has anybody seen last virtual GP... Where Nicolas Hamilton drove..khm...Mclaren :rolleyes:

Isn't Ric's contract until the end of 2020? Which he did in order to sync with Vettel/Hamilton contracts.

EDIT: so if Sainz goes to Ferrari, has anybody seen last virtual GP... Where Nicolas Hamilton drove..khm...Mclaren :rolleyes:

Nicholas Hamilton is driving in BTCC. Also yes Ricciardo is out of contract at the end of the season

Nicholas Hamilton is driving in BTCC. Also yes Ricciardo is out of contract at the end of the season
I know where he drives, I am talking about "coincidence" that he of all guest drivers drove Mclaren. :thumbsup:

Just to be perfectly clear: he is driving Mclaren in virtual GP -> he is Lewis's brother -> wants to show his brothers next team. And with all that, if Lewis knows something about Merc exit and we know that Mclaren takes Merc engines from 2021, that is not impossible.

I know where he drives, I am talking about "coincidence" that he of all guest drivers drove Mclaren. :thumbsup:

Just to be perfectly clear: he is driving Mclaren in virtual GP -> he is Lewis's brother -> wants to show his brothers next team. And with all that, if Lewis knows something about Merc exit and we know that Mclaren takes Merc engines from 2021, that is not impossible.

Lewis wont return to Mclaren. IF Mercedes pull out he will go wherever Toto Wolff goes. So Aston Martin.

I think Antonio, would prefer Daniel, I think Carlos should stay put, I think Daniel will land a seat at Mercedes next season.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 101 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 132 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 182 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 356 27.9%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 498 39.1%