F1 | Who Next For Ferrari?

Who do you think will replace Vettel at Ferrari in 2021?

• Total voters

Trebor901

2000RPM
Aug 10, 2007
I think Antonio, would prefer Daniel, I think Carlos should stay put, I think Daniel will land a seat at Mercedes next season.
Daniel has already signed for Mclaren. A lot of people to do with F1 have been saying this since Vettel was announced to be leaving Ferrari

Reactions: Kurvz

Pepega123

10RPM
Apr 27, 2019
Lewis definitely not, especially because the 2021 regs were moved to 2022, so there's the 8th title for Lewis handed to him by the FIA.
Daniel, well seems like people are saying that Sainz is confirmed so he'll either stay in Renault or go to McLaren.
Sainz it is I guess.
Giovinazzi will be out of F1 either by the end of this year or next year, depends on what Schumacher and Schwartzmann will do in F2 during this silly season.
Perez is locked in till new regs come.
Alonso is washed up, not going to happen.

The GT Formula

2000RPM
Premium
Aug 25, 2009
BBC news reports that it's a done deal. Sainz to Ferrari and Danny Ric to McLaren.
The question now is, who is going to Renault?
Alonso, Vettel or one of Renault's young drivers?

Copef1

100RPM
Nov 17, 2009
BBC news reports that it's a done deal. Sainz to Ferrari and Danny Ric to McLaren.
The question now is, who is going to Renault?
Alonso, Vettel or one of Renault's young drivers?
ESPN in the states is reporting the same thing. They say Ferrari will have a press release about Sainz joining for 2021 this week.

Reactions: The GT Formula

Leonardo Chaves

1000RPM
Oct 11, 2010
I still can't come to terms that they are choosing Sainz, who was dropped by Red Bull, dropped by Renault and had a decent but not quite amazing/dominating season at Mclaren teamed up with a rookie.

I know Leclerc looks awesome so far but it's too many eggs in his basket.

The GT Formula

2000RPM
Premium
Aug 25, 2009
I think its because Sainz is a relatively safe pair of hands behind the wheel, he's a cheap and up & coming driver.
He won't threaten Leclerc or Lewis too much, but could present a challenge for Bottas and the RedBulls in Ferrari machinery.
It's more a financial move and also not to rock the boat too much for Leclerc so he can grow and become the next Schumy

All imho of course. ;)

The GT Formula

2000RPM
Premium
Aug 25, 2009
I think for Ricciardo or Antonio.
?
Ricciardo is going to McLaren. Sainz is going to Ferrari. It was kinda done hours ago. Although only McLaren has confirmed that Sainz is leaving...
Ferrari are waiting to release the news of the worst kept secret in like forever. Lol