RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

That's why i quit after qualifying. i didn't aspect a good race for myself, with my device; MS FFB Sidewinder. That would be a real test for 80 min. long
After 20 min of driving trough these corners, i had already made more than 5 mistakes. besides that, i don't want to destroy someones race !!

nice track, but not for 80 min long......if you ask me.

Thank you for sharing the Results Nigel. However RD's new ranking and results feature shows the results :). But thank you so much anyway!

I'm very sorry to miss a Mini Friday :(

I vote for 40-40 two races format. Or 60 minutes one race. 80 minutes too much :D

the problem with only 60 mins is on most tracks you can race this distance without a pitstop
so in the early days of mini friday we decided to make it 80 mins, Andrew spiced this up
with his shots where we raced 3 tracks at one event the shedule was looking like this
week 1 = Mini Enduro (80 mins)
week 2 = Mini shots (3 x 20 mins)
week 3 = Mini Enduro (80 mins)
week 4 = Mini shots (3 x 20 mins)

so 80 mins are fine cuz with 60 mins some can keep there tyers and some not with 80 all
are forced to pit :) and these Enduro events are the base of the sucsess of the mini Friday
it would never growed that big if we did not had them so plz plz keep them

Glad you like it ... will upload an updated skinpack later tonight or in the morning hopefully - its on other PC and I ain't got time to switch on now (supposed to be out the door already - Doh!)
BTW ... did a few laps in offline race mode earlier and without the oven hot temperatures that Eric is planning on us running, I was on a race pace of 1:57s - curious how this will compare come Monday cos I might not get chance to practice again.
Any bidders on laptimes round here in the GT`s?

Smallest Field on Friday ever. Was still fun racing with Dariusz, Rafael and Michael.

Quali Set pole with 128.6 only a couple hundredths ahead of Dariusz with a 128.6 as well.

Race 1
Got off the line a little slow seeing Dariusz go into the lead. Had a nice battle early with Dariusz and Rafael. Was having a hard time holding Dariusz's pace and then was passed by Rafael for 2nd. Managed to get back by Rafael for 2nd when he swung wide in one of the last couple of turns. Got back up to Dariusz who almost appeared like he was easing off a bit for me to get there. Stayed tight with Dariusz for several laps then on the down hill zig and zag he lost his tail end handing me the lead with a nice gap to Rafael. Held around a 7 second lead to finish 1st in the end.

Race 2
Very similar to race 1 Except this time Dariusz pulled away and I had a long lonely race for 2nd in the end. Glad we all stayed for the race even though our group was so small. See ya guys next week in the ATCC

[URL="http://img7.hostingpics.net/pics/103079US_Mini_flyer.jpg"][URL="http://img7.hostingpics.net/pics/103079US_Mini_flyer.jpg"][URL="http://img7.hostingpics.net/pics/103079US_Mini_flyer.jpg"][/URL][/URL][/URL]

Servername: RACEDEPARTMENT USMINI

Class: Mini Challenge

Start Time: 21:45 EDST / 18:45 WDST / 01:45 GMT (thursday)

Practice: open server
Qualification: 15mins 9:45 EDST
Warmup: 10mins
Race: 2x12 laps

Notes: Click here to read the password and golden rules!

[URL="http://img7.hostingpics.net/pics/427584US_open_wheels_flyer.jpg"][URL="http://img7.hostingpics.net/pics/427584US_open_wheels_flyer.jpg"][URL="http://img7.hostingpics.net/pics/427584US_open_wheels_flyer.jpg"][/URL][/URL][/URL]

Servername: RACEDEPARTMENT USRADICAL

Class: Radical SR4 252

Track: Istanbul 06

Start Time: 21:45 EDST / 18:45 WDST / 01:45 GMT (Friday)

Practice: open server
Qualification: 15mins (9:45 EDST)
Warmup: 10mins
Race: 2x13 laps

Notes: Click here to read the password and golden rules!

Eric, for some reason I'm unable to see your time attack... Was looking forward to following one of you guys around here.
After about 40 laps at this place, I have the M3 down to the low 15s, but I'm running out of talent both behind the wheel and behind the wrench :redface:. How are you guys working through the last of the esses? Once I get to the right hander, I'm in 5th and get on the brakes and just modulate them through there and the following left and then drop down to 2nd as I approach the hard right (turn 6), but I'm wondering if you guys are on the throttle through that section. I'm still a good 1 - 1.5 seconds off the pace here and I want to stick with the M3 as I want to try something other than the C6 this time around.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 89 7.5%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 124 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 171 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 334 28.2%