F1 Videos Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys, I have been here for a long time now and I can't really remember there being an F1 Videos thread, so unless I am breaking some kind of rule that I am unaware of, I think we should make one.
Especially considering this is the end of the season and we are missing our dose of F1.

What videos should this thread include?
This thread should include obviously Videos related to F1, this means that it can include, famous on track battles, season highlights, interviews, pieces made by broadcasting companies that are funny or very informative (E.G Sky's piece by Martin Brundle on Mercedes Power Unit in Bahrain) and my personal favorites tributes :)

Below I guess I will start with a tribute, this is a tribute to Michael Schumacher made by Ayrton01CZ, its an amazing tribute as is a lot of his work that he has done and just so you know it doesn't end with keep fighting Michael because this was made just before his second retirement. Enjoy :)

may i participate? may i? may i? :D
this is what i'm currently warching watching(err... typo :cautious:) rite now. i laugh everytime when i hear Montoya was swearing to Kimi in 2002 Spa GP qualifying. when he thought Kimi slowed him down. that legendary swear LOL.
the irony was, 2-3 year later.. they were teammates :O_o:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 105 12.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 80 9.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 79 9.5%