Alright when was that again.....?

Sainz...Really?? ...sad to know Ferrari will stay in the mud for the next few years.
I miss the time when teams would battle for the best driver.
F1 still a joke after all...guess covid19 isn't going to bring any pros to the sport, cons just keep stacking!!

Ferrari thinks they're getting a number two driver by picking Chili over Ric. They may have another thing coming tho.
Wouldn't that be a smash ? :D
Sainz...Really?? ...sad to know Ferrari will stay in the mud for the next few years.
I miss the time when teams would battle for the best driver.
F1 still a joke after all...guess covid19 isn't going to bring any pros to the sport, cons just keep stacking!!
aw c'mon, he's not THAT bad :rolleyes:

btw -
https://www.motorsport.com/indycar/news/ferrari-confirms-indycar-evaluation-project/4792399/

whata.... :confused:
that's pretty C00l, isn't it ?? :thumbsup:

IF this schedule will ever happen and if ACC do a 2020 series DLC, two new tracks might be in it: Imola and Magny Cours. Curious to see how this will pan out.

timthumb.php

I have a feeling Ricciardo will be fine regardless of where he goes.
He is that kind of personality.
Happy to extract the maximum out of the machinery as long as it stays reliable.

teamplayer, decent driver, nice guy. would have been a good choice for ferrari, too.
Ricciardo would not want to be 2nd driver to a rookie again.
He got a hard pill to swallow when Max came to RB and they made public they wanted him to be the youngest WC.
Than another blow at Renault when out of the blue they signed Ocon and making it public that they want Ocon to be first French WC with a french car in recent history. Side note, Renault/Nissan is one of the biggest shareholders of... Mercedes Benz.
So i can imagine he dont want to be on the 2nd row again with Ferarri, with a much younger driver getting all the attention.
Imagine they tell him, please let Leclerc pass,he needs to get the most points out of this race.
Because you are the support act in the team, good thing he refused.
2nd drivers of Ferrari always went downhill after they got ditched.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 559 17.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 379 11.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 341 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 243 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 390 12.1%