Alright when was that again.....?

Not happening
And why would you discount it as a possibility? A number of people have LOL, which is fine, but if you look back there were a number of changes that seemed as far fetched until they actually happened.
Villenueve to BAR, Schumacher OUT at Ferrari come to mind.

With Aston Marin joining F1 next year, I think that'll be Seb's realistic opportunity.

Is Sergio Perez under contract with Racing Point? Because I think he could a be a reasonable shout for Ferrari. Yes he had a shot at McLaren in 2013, but that wasn't the strongest car in the field.

I don't understand the Ricciardo to Ferrari concept. He could not hold is own against a young Verstappen. Would the comparison be easier against Leclerc?

Carlos Sainz seems a more rational choice considering that Ferrari is not very good at managing a 1A/1B driver situation.
It isn't a secret Ricciardo would love to drive for the Scuderia. I even think he is willing to swallow his pride and drive as a wingman for Leclerc with a slight chance of ever becoming a WDC when Leclerc falls short through circumstances. Just my 2 cents.

I cant believe no one seeing whats happening! ALONSO! He just recently came out an said he has his 2021 sorted an hes been going on about F1 as of recent. Can you imagine Leclarc an Alonso! An they thought the RONA was bad.

I would like to see Ricciardo on Ferrari, everyone likes him and he's experienced ans very talented. But Vettel also is, so... In the end, Vettel went to Ferrari in the same condition as today, with a little less experience but as world champion and Ferrari struggles to meet expectations. The thing is..Mercedes still is the TOP Team on F1 and I doubt that anyone can have a chance for the tittle on any other car. Still, I'm a big fan of Ricciardo and that guy deserves at least one title but... will ferrari have a consistent and fast car next year? That's the big question.

Most any driver going to Ferrari now is going to be playing second fiddle to Leclerc. That means Ricciardo is out as even if there is a change of heart by Ferrari regarding Ricciardo he will not accept a "second driver" position. Bottas will certainly not want to go from a second driver to a second driver. Räikkönen could return, but he's tied with Alfa for 2021 as far as I know.

Sainz is possible also. Norris is maybe a possibility but I think he's too ensconced in the Mclaren family for the time being.

Thus the only driver I think that could go to Ferrari and has the potential to legitimately steal Leclerc's thunder is George Russell.

He and Sainz will swap places.

Sainz is a perfect number two right now for Ferrari, fast and consistent but not too fast. McLaren has talked a lot of begin a top-team again, and for that you need a top-team driver. Vettel has lots of experience and might be the missing component for them to make it to the top again. It would also be a great team for Vettel to win WC with, not quite the same as Ferrari but still one of the classics teams.

I would like to see Vettel with Hamilton in Mercedes, at least 10 championship titles in this team, most people may think Lewis would kill Seb mentally, but who knows?

I'd welcome the return of Fernando for a strong shot at another championship crown that is overdue for him.
If the Ferrari team could cut out the stupid mistakes & strategy decisions, Alonso and Leclerc would be the strongest pairing in F1.

Ricciardo to Ferrari for sure. The team needs consistency and Ricciardo needs a competitive car once in his career! Teams need to stop wasting their money on youngsters and invest on experienced drivers who are due a world championship title.

Last edited:
I cant believe no one seeing whats happening! ALONSO! He just recently came out an said he has his 2021 sorted an hes been going on about F1 as of recent. Can you imagine Leclarc an Alonso! An they thought the RONA was bad.

Put 2 and 2 together and people would probably realise that Sainz leaving Mclaren for Ferrari and oh look vacant Mclaren seat who Alonso still has ties with in some capacities and there you have 4. Now ive thought about it. Can see Alonso jumping back in the Mclaren with the Mercedes engine.

First of all, relieved that Vettel is leaving Ferrari. Fast guy, nice guy, but never had the brains of Hamilton or Alonso. He and Raikkonen never inspired me, finally they're both gone. Alonso back at Ferrari would be a coup but he's burned too many bridges and that's his limit, he's smart but not a leader. Hamilton at Ferrari, no I think Hamilton is not done yet, he doesn't need Ferrari. Ricciardo at Ferrari, I would love to see his smile while in the red car, he is the most "italian" in the circus. Sainz, hm all right, I am not over excited. Vettel will sooner or later enter the orbit of Mercedes in some role, if he follows the path of his hero, Michael Schumacher.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 92 7.6%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 127 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 172 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 341 28.3%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 470 39.0%