Alright when was that again.....?

Maybe Ferrari can sign Jimmy Broadbent?

:) Well, the car has often been a bit of a shed so he'd feel right at home. ;)

I think they could be more ambitious though and learn from 'Not the GP' by keeping the seat open and route it through multiple 'special guest drivers eg:

Ian Poulter (with ghosting on ;))
Jamie Chadwick
Thibaut Courtois
A supermodel
A YouTubist
Another supermodel...etc you get the idea

Hamilton at Ferrari
Sainz at Mercedes
Bottas at Red Bull
Grosjean at Renault
Ricciardo at McLaren
Verstappen at Ferrari
Hulkenberg at Mercedes
Ocon at Red Bull
Maldonado at Renault

you follow ?
just leave Lando at peace

I mean why the hell not... tell me one good reason :D
Silly season 2.0
corona edition.

I feel sorry for Vettel, he's fast and pretty unique driver.
Wish him all the best :unsure:

I don't understand the Ricciardo to Ferrari concept. He could not hold is own against a young Verstappen. Would the comparison be easier against Leclerc?

Carlos Sainz seems a more rational choice considering that Ferrari is not very good at managing a 1A/1B driver situation.

Last edited:
Hum hum

Vettel,

You may already have an account with RaceDepartment.

When the time comes, could you tell us more about the future of your career? A free exclusive interview for the fans that we are? :)

Looking forward to reading you. Take care of yourself.

Only person Grosjean would be worthy of replacing is the local bin lorry driver. No idea how he has lasted so long in F1.

GrosJean claim this week ""I'm more interested in something like Formula E or WEC."

A few more months, and he will leave for new horizons (not Forza or any DLC :) )

If I was Vettel, I would retire. He won it all and the only big prize left for him was a WC with Ferrari. Unless there's a dramatic change, Mercedes, Ferrari and Red Bull are still the only teams capable of winning races. What would he do at McLaren or Renault? I can't see him leading these teams to the top. He has a family now, more money than God... I'm sure there are other things in life that can interest him.

Saw this on Twitter, couldn't resist posting it here:

1589310677182.png

Vettel has been under preforming for years, in this day and age your past dominance only counts for so much, Ferrari do not need him now, so they wouldn't want to pay what he thinks he is worth, it was always on the cards when we saw how Charles performed against him and in turn how Daniel did against him at Red Bull.

With the youngsters with their raw talent a belief in themselves the ball game has changed, and you can no longer survive for multiple seasons on your past laurels.

I'm glad he's going, I do not think the dynamic of Daniel and Charles would work at Ferrari they need a number 1 and a number 2 driver, its what works for them, maybe their best option is Giovinazzi keep the Tifosi happy with an Italian, and he would play the number 2 reasonably.

Begin realistic Daniel although would be my choice is just not going to work out just like it didn't flourish with Max at Red Bull, Daniel to replace Bottas would be amazing.

I think Carlos Sainz should mature with McLaren as he will become a great asset.

My guess is Giovinazzi to Ferrari, Vettle to retire or got to Alfa, I hope he retires tbh.

Latest News

Are you buying setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back