Alright when was that again.....?

Daniel Ricciardo in a Ferrari, I dreamt and I still dreaming about it !

Sebastian Vettel is a good guy, I got empathy for him as the man he is (I'm not writing about the racing driver) and He hasn't got the opportunity to prove his value out of Red Bull... unfortunately for his reputation and respect.
Some shadows are added to his 4 times world champion titles, He lost a huge consideration, It's a sad fact.

If Daniele Ricciardo will not be a choice for Ferrari, Carlos Sainz might be a good choice, He seems fair and brave.

I am not fan of Vettel, but he can drive anything, he's shown it more than once in the ROC events. He will be on top in whatever series he pursues his career. If I was Toto Wolff I would jump on the telephone to get him onboard in 2021.

By the way, he's younger than Hamilton and he can still improve; he is even younger than Senna when he passed away. People now are blinded by the media-driven passion for youth.

Last edited:
That shocked me a lot, as a Tifoso and a Vettel fan. I think Ricciardo is the best option, but even Sainz or Giovinazzi would be sooooooooo good. I cannot decide between these 3 guys! Maybe Hulkenberg and Bottas would be good 2nds

Danny,the perfect and logical choice,he is Aussie but rich Italian heritage.

It would be a dream for this Aussie to see him achieve his dreams at Ferrari.

Imagine him speaking to the fans at Monza in their native tongue,he would be a cult hero.

Please (begs on hands and knees) make it happen.

Ferrari will pass on Ricardo, they already did prior to Leclerc.
Carlos is likely the best fit but you just dont know if Alonso would be an option.

Ricardo could even find Seb taking a place over him at Mclaren.
While Seb has connections with Renault, its possible Alonso could be back at Renault

Who moves to Ferrari may determine what everything else will hinge on.
I dont think Lewis to Ferrari is gonna happen but you just can't rule these things out in F1.

Anyone who goes to Ferrari will make the second guide. In my opinion someone like Ricciardo or Hulkemberg might be fine. I don't think they call a young driver to avoid internal conflicts. As for Vettel, I hope he stays in the circus, but I wouldn't be surprised if he changed his environment, maybe formula e or gt

f1 news has been pretty slow lately, but this is a big. didnt expect that so soon.
replacement - alonso is a solid outside bet, maybe the best driver in the world other along with hamiltone.
joe vinazzi, would be a popular choice but is perhaps a bit far-fetched.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 87 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 123 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 170 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 329 28.0%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 462 39.3%