F1 | Verstappen Extends Red Bull Racing Contract

If it comes out that Lewis is going to the Red team... do you think Bottas will win the wdc? Both Leclerc and max had strong finishes to their season....

I can't see Hamilton going to Ferrari. Mercedes is so well-organized and efficient, why go to a team that can't put it together, even with their budget? The scuderia is the graveyard of champions recently, with both Alonso and Vettel wasting precious years there. Hamilton has nothing left to prove.

At his age, I think he will wisely stay at Mercedes for a few more years (until 2023-2024?) and retire.

As for Bottas, I seriously doubt he could win a WC, even if Hamilton was out of the way. He's a great second driver, a bit like Barrichello was: good guy, good teammate, he can win a few races per season, but to win a WC, you need more.

I really hope Hamilton doesnt join Ferrari.
His Radio whining is already bad enough in a team that knows how to set up a race winning strategy, now imagine his constant radio hand holding at Ferrari when their strategy hits the fan. geez

Edit:
As for Bottas, I seriously doubt he could win a WC, even if Hamilton was out of the way. He's a great second driver, a bit like Barrichello was: good guy, good teammate, he can win a few races per season, but to win a WC, you need more.

Are you serious? If Hamilton would have been "out of the way" this season, Bottas would have won the Title. He gave him quite the run for his money in a few races too, so I'm not sure what you are talking about.

Last edited:
Now you know why Schumacher did such a outstanding job.
He formed the team around him.
After that they won the WC with Ferrari 5 times.
That's something even Hamilton would dream off.
That you are able to lift the whole (italian) team to different level.
Compared to the super efficient German warmachine called Mercedes.
:)

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 105 7.8%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 139 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 196 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 380 28.3%
  • 100% offline racing