F1 V6 Modern Honda PU Sound Mod

Sounds F1 V6 Modern Honda PU Sound Mod 3.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
While this sounds awesome, is it possible for you to do the Honda PU sound but without the engine whine? More specifically im referencing the sound of the car in Verstappen's 2019 Hungary pole lap.

ver. 3 is pretty good. Can you make the stereo sound and the turbine sound to the right channel, the hybrid sound to the left, and the overall exhaust in the middle like in the real sounds of the formula? Here are examples: Mercedes, Red Bull, Alpin. There are a lot of examples on the net.
In a Mercedes, the sound of a turbine and a hybrid have changes in places, but these are trifles.

Amazing mod but something with this that bugs me is that the transmission whine sounds linked to the rpm rather than speed like real life.
Actually there are 2 whines: one which is in every sample (RPM linked) and other main gear whine samples (which are speed related). AC FMOD SDKs don't allow per-gear whine samples, but if thats an issue for you and other people I can fix the sound by reducing the whine noise in the RPM linked on-throttle samples so you only hear the real gear whine. Hope I helped you and stay tuned (if only I could get some free time to work on my mods)!

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 87 12.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 63 9.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 71 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 44 6.4%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 95 13.8%