F1 V10 sounds

Just out of curiosity, does anyone else think that it would be cool if you changed the V8 sounds of the Formula Reiza cars to the sound of the old F1 V10s? I am just wondering if anyone else has had this thought, and if it is popular then maybe someone could do a mod for this. I would try to do this but I have never done any mods so I would probably muck it up.

I can do it, i have modded the F3 sounds to make them more clear and brighter, also working on the F1 Classics, the goal is to enhance all the sounds. Switching the F1 V10 to F1 Classic V8 sounds is easily done, oh, and we have a request thread for these kind of requests, but you probably didn't know that. ;)

But you can easily do it yourself, the raw files of the audio are just open wav's, and you pretty much only need to change their names to the car you want, like Reiza_V8_on_high to V6_Turbo_onhigh, its that easy! Just make sure to backup both car's folders

Last edited:
Modding in GSC is really easy, most files can be edited right away and are not compressed into a folder, if you have a little bit of photoshop knowledge like i have you'll be painting cars soon enough. And if you have questions, there are many people here willing to answer them. :thumbsup:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back