Alright when was that again.....?

The Full Nurburgring (GP + Nordschleife) wins hands down, but it's much longer than other tracks so I'll exclude it.

If you're talking purely about the driving experience and not about racing, then it's a 3 way tie between Suzuka, Mount Panorama and Monaco (it may be a procession for races, but being fast at Monaco without binning it in the wall is not easy).

If we're talking about close racing, then it's Suzuka, Spa and Laguna Seca for me.

Last edited:
As the auto industry quickly moves to electric vehicles, how do you see this impacting motorsports? I'm a little nervous.

I know this will not happed this year or next however 5 to 10 years from now will OEM's really be marketing ICE series? Can you image the 24 hours of LeMans with battery powered vehicles only? Battery powered F1 cars?

Will battery powered race cars inspire people like they do today?

Rossi in survival mode

_a920388.middle.jpg

Red Bull Racing have become the latest team to take the wraps off their new Formula One car today, revealing the brand-new 2021 RB16B to the world.

Dubbed the RB16B due to the evolutionary nature of the new machine, Red Bull Racing today became the fourth Grand Prix team to reveal their new F1 challenger for 2021, a car which the Austrian team hope will be enough to challenge the might of Mercedes this season.

Featuring a new driving line up of Max Verstappen and Racing Point recruit Sergio Perez, and benefiting from one final hurrah from Honda before they exit the sport at the end of the season, the RB16B represents a golden opportunity for Red Bull to pick up where they left off in 2020, and finally mount a championship challenge that many fans have been eagerly awaiting since the introduction of the hybrid turbo era.

Sporting the recognisable Red Bull livery, minus the now departed Aston Martin sponsorship of recent seasons, once again the team appear to have turned out a very smart looking design - but will it be good enough for a championship charge? Only time will tell....

Red Bull 2021 1.jpg
Red Bull 2021 2.jpg

Original Source: Red Bull

For more F1 news - head over to the Formula One sub forum here at RaceDepartment!

Red Bull 2021 3.jpg

Last edited:
“If, tomorrow, Ferrari releases another red livery as per tradition, nobody panics...because it's all 'part of the plan'.

But when I say that Red Bull wants to keep their own livery tradition alive, well then everyone loses their minds!!!”

_40f789d6-7e43-11ea-a716-f322ae116ff6.jpg

what’s good for the goose...let RB do their thing.

Last edited:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 103 7.8%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 134 10.2%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 189 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 369 28.1%
  • 100% offline racing